Author Topic: Ethics Complaint Filed Against Rep Adam Schiff For Trying to Obtain Naked Photos of Trump  (Read 387 times)

rangerrebew

Ethics Complaint Filed Against Rep Adam Schiff For Trying to Obtain Naked Photos of Trump

By Rusty | Featured Contributor | October 16, 2019 12:29PM

A Republican challenging Rep. Adam Schiff for his House seat has filed an ethics complaint against the lawmaker over a phone call in which he was caught on tape trying to secure naked photos of President Trump.

The conversation in question involved Schiff falling victim to Russian pranksters Vladimir Kyzetsov and Alexei Stolyarov in 2018. The comedians, posing as a Ukrainian member of Parliament, Andriy Parubiy, promised dirt on President Trump, including some compromising photos.

Schiff, it can easily be determined in the phone call, took it very seriously, even arranging for staff to collect the “classified” material.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/ethics-complaint-filed-against-rep-adam-schiff-for-trying-to-obtain-naked-photos-of-trump/?utm_campaign=TPI10162019BR1&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 12:35:31 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Colluding with Russians to gather dirt on a political opponent?    The horror!   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Why action wasn't taken against Schitt in 2018, when this collusion occurred, is a head scratcher.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Why would he want to.  Nobody cares.  Surely nobody wants to see any either.  Trump probably put the Russians that pranked him up to it.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

Why action wasn't taken against Schitt in 2018, when this collusion occurred, is a head scratcher.

Because gathering opposition research against opponents, even from abroad, was considered par for the course before the rats decided prosecuting it was the only way they could win national elections.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Trump probably put the Russians that pranked him up to it.

Yeah, that's it.   *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LottieDah

If Adam Schiff wanted naked photos of Donald Trump he should have just come right out and asked Trump for them.  I am sure Trump would have been more than happy to provide them. (tongue planted firmly in cheek)

Offline GrouchoTex

It's an old joke....

A: "Got any naked pictures of your wife?"

B: "No."

A: "You want some?"

Online mountaineer

Trump probably put the Russians that pranked him up to it.
If you seriously believe this, I certainly wouldn't admit to it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@austingirl

Not really. He was a prominent Dim,the Dims controlled Congress,and they would never get enough votes to take him to a trial if they had tried.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wow. I'm not sure what the cartels are putting in the weed, lately, but it sure is bringing the nutcases out of the woodwork.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis