Author Topic: Trump says PKK is worse than ISIS, and that Graham would stay in Middle East for ‘the next thousand  (Read 246 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Politics
Trump says PKK is worse than ISIS, and that Graham would stay in Middle East for ‘the next thousand years’
October 16, 2019, 12:10 PM PDT

At a press conference with the president of Italy, President Trump said that the Kurdish group PKK is worse than ISIS, and that Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., would keep the U.S. in the Middle East for “the next thousand years with thousands of soldiers fighting other people’s wars.”

video

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news/trump-says-pkk-worse-isis-191011229.html

No, President Trump, the PKK terrorist group is not worse than ISIS
by Tom Rogan
 | October 16, 2019 02:43 PM

President Trump on Wednesday suggested that the Kurdistan Workers Party, or PKK terrorist group, "is probably worse at terror, more of a terrorist threat in many ways, than ISIS."

It's a ludicrous comment.
Still, under fire for his precipitous abandonment of YPG-aligned Kurdish units in Syria — groups with varying degrees of ties to the PKK — Trump is desperate to distract from his decision. Trump hopes that if he can present his abandonment of the Kurds as somehow justified, he'll be able to cool the criticism he's now enduring. But Trump's observation is not consistent with the facts.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/no-president-trump-the-pkk-terrorist-group-is-not-worse-than-isis
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 03:21:31 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Mr. President if PKK is worse than ISIS why were you bragging about getting rid of ISIS and helping the PKK do it?  Your Administration.  Fighting the entire time to contain ISIS.  Putting American lives on the line to do it.  And now you are letting them go free?

Were you mistaken then or now?  Were you lying then or now?

Didn't Trump just say that he was fighting alongside a terrorist group worse than ISIS?

Not true, but he doesn't think about what he is saying.  Some of that unmatched wisdom.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 03:54:09 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter