Author Topic: Gaffe Check: Seven Joe Biden Gaffes During the Fourth Democrat Debate  (Read 221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gaffe Check: Seven Joe Biden Gaffes During the Fourth Democrat Debate

Charlie Spiering 15 Oct 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden frequently became tongue-tied during the Democrat debate on Tuesday night, continuing his gaffe-ridden campaign for president.

1: “Expodentially”

At one point, Biden mistakenly pronounced exponentially as “expodentially.” At another point, Biden appeared confused when he talked about people “clipping coupons in the stock market” when talking about the capital gains tax.

2. Bernie Sanders as Putin?

Biden also unexpectedly gestured at Bernie Sanders when referring to Vladimir Putin.

“Excuse me,” Bernie Sanders interupted, “Vladimir Putin, here?”

3. Which son?

Biden defended his son Hunter Biden serving on the board of a Ukrainian energy company but failed to differentiate him from his deceased son Beau Biden, who was the Attorney General of Delaware.

“Even when my son was the attorney general of the state of Delaware, we never discussed anything so that there would be no potential conflict,” he said, without naming Beau.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/15/gaffe-check-joe-biden-flubs-democrat-debategaffe-check-joe-biden-flubs-democrat-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Gaffe Check: Seven Joe Biden Gaffes During the Fourth Democrat Debate
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 08:46:01 pm »
Old slow quid pro Joe did a lousy job. I wasn't able to watch, so I appreciate seeing the lowlights today.
Principles matter. Words matter.