Author Topic: Doug Collins Explains the Trump Impeachment-Kangaroo Court  (Read 207 times)

rangerrebew

Doug Collins Explains the Trump Impeachment-Kangaroo Court
« on: October 16, 2019, 01:43:53 pm »

Doug Collins Explains the Trump Impeachment-Kangaroo Court
By
S.Noble -
October 14, 2019

The representative from Georgia, Doug Collins, is an American hero. He has been outspoken in explaining what these hearings are meant to do.

Ranking member Collins discussed the specific strategy behind the Pelosi-Schiff-Lawfare impeachment effort with Maria Bartiromo.

Collins explains why Adam Schiff is holding hearings behind closed doors. They want to be able to selectively leak out information that supports the Democrat narrative of impeachment, while also hiding the evidence that refutes the false foundation on which it is built.

https://www.independentsentinel.com/doug-collins-explains-the-trump-impeachment-kangaroo-court/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Doug Collins Explains the Trump Impeachment-Kangaroo Court
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 02:28:07 pm »
Collins explains why Adam Schiff is holding hearings behind closed doors. They want to be able to selectively leak out information that supports the Democrat narrative of impeachment, while also hiding the evidence that refutes the false foundation on which it is built.
Sometimes I wish Republican's knew how to leak, so they could thwart the rats.  Unfortunately, even though the President is hugely popular, the GOP has no way to get their message to republican voter because of the fake news.

Except for American Hero Doug Collins, and independentsentinel.com  :patriot:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 03:17:16 pm »
Sometimes I wish Republican's knew how to leak, so they could thwart the rats.  Unfortunately, even though the President is hugely popular, the GOP has no way to get their message to republican voter because of the fake news.

Except for American Hero Doug Collins, and independentsentinel.com  :patriot:

I always assumed Republicans are lousy leakers because they know the "press" will roll over on a Republican source in a heartbeat, while being told they "speak truth to power" when they publish Rat leaks. 

That, or Trump is Evil, and We Got 'Im Now.  One of them thar.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 04:00:24 pm »
I always assumed Republicans are lousy leakers because they know the "press" will roll over on a Republican source in a heartbeat, while being told they "speak truth to power" when they publish Rat leaks. 

That, or Trump is Evil, and We Got 'Im Now.  One of them thar.

Trump could really use a 24 hour a day news channel or a radio figure with 35 million listeners that was receptive to his cause.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 04:27:31 pm »
Trump could really use a 24 hour a day news channel or a radio figure with 35 million listeners that was receptive to his cause.

I don't like biased press.  Either way.   :shrug:

Just give us the facts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: