Author Topic: Ocasio-Cortez is getting her own action figure  (Read 146 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Ocasio-Cortez is getting her own action figure
« on: October 16, 2019, 08:17:41 am »
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/465833-ocasio-cortez-is-getting-her-own-action-figure

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is about to reach “icon status” — with her very own action figure.

FCTRY, a company that creates action figures inspired by big political names, is launching a Kickstarter campaign to mold its next product after the New York Democrat.

If the campaign launching Tuesday is successful, the scaled-down AOC will stand six inches tall and about an inch wide. Ocasio-Cortez’s smiling, pint-sized doppelgänger sports a white suit similar to the one the House freshman wore to her swearing-in ceremony in January. She’s also seen with her “signature red lip,” gold hoop earrings and pulled-back hair.

“AOC’s bendable arms are ready to knock down the house,” FCTRY tells ITK.
Made from real fossil fuels and cheap foreign labor. wink777

She will replace Thanos in my Sunday night action figure reenactment of Avengers Endgame.

I might buy a thousand of them and use them for my Thursday night reenactment of Star Wars - Attack of the Clones.  All she really needs for that is the Clone Trooper helmet and a blaster rifle.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 08:32:56 am by Once-Ler »