Author Topic: 911 call released after San Diego Padres player breaks into Arizona home  (Read 854 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
CBS8 by  Abbie Alford 10/15/2019

911 caller: “I have a guy breaking into my house right now. This guy is in my doggy door right now. My husband has his taser."

Phoenix police last week arrested San Diego Padres pitcher Jacob Nix after he was accused of breaking into a suburban home through a doggie door and was shot with a Taser by the homeowner.

Charging documents indicate the 23-year-old Nix was under the influence of either alcohol or drugs during last Sunday's incident.

Police say Nix tried to crawl through the doggie door of a Peoria home shortly before 4 a.m.

The homeowner discovered Nix and kicked him in the face. The 911 calls from the Arizona homeowner have been released.

911 caller: “I have a guy breaking into my house right now. This guy is in my doggy door right now. My husband has his taser. This guy just got out of the doggy (heavy breathing).

The woman tells the 911 dispatcher her husband is an off-duty officer and the suspect was kicked in the face.

More: https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/local/911-call-released-after-san-diego-padres-player-breaks-into-arizona-home/509-246cbc01-9b2e-489f-b7a9-4d7650947dfb

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: 911 call released after San Diego Padres player breaks into Arizona home
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 04:33:13 am »
Weird story.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: