Author Topic: ABC’s Hunter Biden interview appears to have an edit that interrupts a very crucial line of question  (Read 111 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC’s Hunter Biden interview appears to have an edit that interrupts a very crucial line of questioning
by Eddie Scarry
 | October 15, 2019 04:53 PM

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s 49-year-old son did himself no favors with his national TV debut Tuesday on ABC so I could understand why the network might have felt the need to lend him a helping hand.

During the interview, conducted by ABC’s Amy Robach, who swore at the beginning that “no questions were off limits,” Biden was asked about his bizarre and very lucrative position on the board of a Ukranian gas company that coincided with his father’s political engagement with the country.

“You didn’t have any extensive knowledge about natural gas or Ukraine itself, though,” said Roach.

Biden replied, “Uh, no, but I think I had as much knowledge as anybody else that was on the board, if not more.”

At the very end of that answer, a woman can be heard off camera saying “sorry” before there’s a hard edit and a new line of questioning starts: “In the list that you gave me of the reasons why you’re on that board, you did not list that you are the son of the Vice President.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/abcs-hunter-biden-interview-appears-to-have-an-edit-that-interrupts-a-very-crucial-line-of-questioning
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34