Author Topic: Giuliani ‘disappointed’ in Bolton amid claim he told aide to alert lawyer to Ukraine probe  (Read 102 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Giuliani ‘disappointed’ in Bolton amid claim he told aide to alert lawyer to Ukraine probe
By Adam Shaw, John Roberts | Fox News

President Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani on Tuesday said he was “disappointed” in former National Security Adviser John Bolton, after reports emerged that he had called Giuliani a “hand grenade” over his Ukraine investigations -- and told a top aide to alert a lawyer in the National Security Council.

“I am disappointed in John,” Giuliani said in a statement to Fox News. “I’m not sure he realizes I received all this evidence as part of my representation of the president. It was all part of the evidence, and suppression of evidence, involving Ukrainian collusion and the origin of some of the false information against the president.”

Giuliani’s comments come after it emerged that Fiona Hill, a former senior director to Russian and Eurasian affairs, told lawmakers Monday that a meeting between Ukrainian and U.S. officials left her and Bolton so concerned that he told her to alert John Eisenberg, a lawyer at the NSC.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/giuliani-disappointed-in-john-bolton-ukraine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34