Author Topic: 'Rallies seem to have gotten bigger': Trump campaign says impeachment backfiring on Democrats  (Read 172 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Rallies seem to have gotten bigger': Trump campaign says impeachment backfiring on Democrats
by Steven Nelson
 | October 15, 2019 12:32 PM

Senior officials for President Trump's reelection campaign say an impeachment push is backfiring on Democrats, pointing to a surge of new donors and anecdotal observations about rally size.

"These rallies seem to have gotten bigger," a senior Trump campaign official told reporters Tuesday. "With this second witch hunt, this ridiculous talk of impeachment ... I think it's getting more people off the sidelines. It's not something people outside D.C. want."

"In the last couple weeks we picked up 50,000 new donors. Fifty thousand — I mean, that's unheard of. And a lot of these people are not people who have given to campaigns in the past, a lot of these people are not people who have volunteered for campaigns in the past," the official said. "If I was on the other side, I would think that would be a loud message coming from people outside D.C., everyday Americans who are tired of these witch hunts."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house/rallies-seem-to-have-gotten-bigger-trump-campaign-says-impeachment-backfiring-on-democrats
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

IF the stats are accurate this is really good news for Trump.  I'd like to know how they are determining that the donors that are donating to Trump have not given to campaigns in the past.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

IF the stats are accurate this is really good news for Trump.  I'd like to know how they are determining that the donors that are donating to Trump have not given to campaigns in the past.
Most campaigns keep track of previous donors so they can hit them up again. I don't think it would be to difficult to set up a spreadsheet for them to keep track of new versus old doing an address comparison.
I am also pretty sure that Trump really has the bully pulpit now. He just has to keep pointing out that the Dems have produced nothing of substance and that Bide's son is the one really guilty.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.