Author Topic: Exclusive: Trump lawyer Giuliani was paid $500,000 to consult on indicted associate's firm  (Read 558 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-whistleblower-giuliani-excl/exclusive-trump-lawyer-giuliani-was-paid-500000-to-consult-on-indicted-associates-firm-idUSKBN1WU07Z

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, was paid $500,000 for work he did for a company co-founded by the Ukrainian-American businessman arrested last week on campaign finance charges, Giuliani told Reuters on Monday.

More at link.

No wonder Rudy-Colludy could afford to represent the President free of charge...
He was selling out America.

I can't believe I used to admire him.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-whistleblower-giuliani-excl/exclusive-trump-lawyer-giuliani-was-paid-500000-to-consult-on-indicted-associates-firm-idUSKBN1WU07Z

More at link.

No wonder Rudy-Colludy could afford to represent the President free of charge...
He was selling out America.

I can't believe I used to admire him.

Yep, the glow of his heroics of 9-11 are a distant memory.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

America's mayor, the legendary crime buster, took a half million from a company named Fraud Guarantee.
"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent

Offline libertybele

Indeed. Yes he shined during 9-11, but it also allowed people to put him on a pedestal and not question him afterward and perhaps gave him a false sense of security. 

I was correct; Giuliani cannot be trusted and is turning out to be another one of Trump's mistakes.  I believe it was Giuliani that also suggested that Trump appoint Rosenstein....and so the plot thickens.

I think it is safe to assume that Trump's circle of 'true' friends is few.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.