Author Topic: Neil Cavuto closer after Shep Smith resigns at Fox  (Read 489 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Neil Cavuto closer after Shep Smith resigns at Fox
« on: October 15, 2019, 08:29:51 am »
Shepard Smith quit Fox News last Friday.  Here is Neil Cavuto's closing 2 minutes taking up Smith's mantel on Monday the 14th.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyJLKG6MWEo
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 08:30:47 am by Once-Ler »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Neil Cavuto closer after Shep Smith resigns at Fox
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 10:45:48 am »
Shepard Smith quit Fox News last Friday.  Here is Neil Cavuto's closing 2 minutes taking up Smith's mantel on Monday the 14th.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyJLKG6MWEo

Best 2 minute summation of the Trump debacle I have heard yet.  Thank you Mr. Cavuto, you are a national treasure.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 11:34:34 am »
I like Cavuto, he has just enough smart-aleck in him to remind me a bit of Groucho Marx, which, for obvious reasons......

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2019, 12:21:40 pm »
Neil is once again spot on.  True, the press often reports only the bad, not the good, but it should report both.  And it should report Trump's misleading statements, outright lies and inconsistencies. 

I guess Trump wants a press that is always favorable to him -- basically, a propaganda outlet for the government much like his heroes in China, Russia and North Korea have.  Well, unlike those countries, we have that pesky Constitution which provides for a free press.  He should be used to that by now.  For someone who swore at his inauguration to uphold the Constitution, Trump seems to know little about what's in it.  And he can bluster and whine all he wants, but he can't change or ignore the Constitution to suit himself.

Well, I guess now he's in love with OANN because this outlet has been favorable to him.  But I expect that sooner or later, OANN will report something negative and the honeymoon will be over.    A grownup would tough it out.    But as we have seen, Trump is not a grownup.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 12:29:26 pm »
Why did Shemp resign?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2019, 12:40:44 pm »
Why did Shemp resign?

Because Shemp's feelings were hurt in a dispute with Tucker Carlson.

But don't tell Cavuto --- otherwise he wouldn't be able to give his finger-pointing reprimand to the President, yet again.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2019, 03:29:23 pm »
(redacted for the benefit of those who have this poster blocked)
Quick! The President has some bad press! I must respond and attack the messenger.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2019, 03:40:10 pm »
Wake me up when Cavuto starts spewing Rat talking points like Shemp did. 999yawn
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2019, 03:41:12 pm »
Quick! The President has some bad press! I must respond and attack the messenger.

You mean a Trump supporter here has attacked a solid consistent conservative commentator, whose show is aptly called "Commone Sense"?
Just because he gives the orange one bad press?..... and then succinctly explains why?

I'm shocked I tell ya. /s
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 03:48:49 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2019, 03:44:57 pm »
Wake me up when Cavuto starts spewing Rat talking points like Shemp did. 999yawn

I think you might be sleeping for a long time. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2019, 03:59:15 pm »
I think you might be sleeping for a long time.

The sad truth here is that Shemp's bitchy Queeniness  is what caused this event and cost him his position.

Those who have witnessed male homosexual drama-queens as a group in 'real-life' know exactly what we're talking about here.

No network host...primetime or not...should sit on his hands or participate in a mocking of a guest on MY SHOW!  Especially it being Judge Napolitano...a Fox family member.   

'HOW DARE YOU??"  (in my best Thornburg voice)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 04:20:38 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2019, 04:04:19 pm »
The sad truth here is that Shemp's bitchy Queeniness  is what caused this even and cost him his position.

Those who have witnessed male homosexual drama-queens as a group in 'real-life' know exactly what we're talking about here.

No network host...primetime or not...should sit on his hands or participate in a mocking of a guest on MY SHOW!  Especially it being Judge Napolitano...a Fox family member.   

'HOW DARE YOU??"  (in my best Thornburg voice)

That's the way I read it.  When the suits at FNC told Shemp to knock off trying to bring down the ratings powerhouses of Prime Time, he cried like a little baby, took his ball and went home.  As for Cavuto, he was never a Trump Yes Man, so I don't see the big deal of the original story at the top of the thread.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2019, 04:18:47 pm »
What two things  do Shep Smith, Anderson Cooper, Judge Napi, Don Lemon ave in common?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2019, 04:19:56 pm »
That's the way I read it.  When the suits at FNC told Shemp to knock off trying to bring down the ratings powerhouses of Prime Time, he cried like a little baby, took his ball and went home.  As for Cavuto, he was never a Trump Yes Man, so I don't see the big deal of the original story at the top of the thread.

Realize Neil isn't a Trump Fan, but when home...if he's on, I'm watching.

And Neil talking about anything other than the market is like hearing De Niro speak about mortgage rates.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2019, 04:27:38 pm »
What two things  do Shep Smith, Anderson Cooper, Judge Napi, Don Lemon ave in common?

Besides their preferred brand of underwear?

Online LMAO

« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2019, 06:23:21 pm »
Cavuto is spot on. This is how the press should cover not just this President but all those in power. They shouldn’t cover them like undoubting sycophants but they shouldn’t be working to just simply drive them out of office
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2019, 07:35:17 pm »
Never cared for Shep Smith.  Would turn him off when he came on.  Neil Cavuto is a solid news guy.

I have been watching One America News Network over Fox more and more.  One gets about 2x or 3x the news stories on OAN, many not being mentioned on any other news network.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2019, 07:39:03 pm »
Never cared for Shep Smith.  Would turn him off when he came on.  Neil Cavuto is a solid news guy.

I have been watching One America News Network over Fox more and more.  One gets about 2x or 3x the news stories on OAN, many not being mentioned on any other news network.

Those stories repeat a lot more often too.  Watch OAN for an hour or two and the same reports start coming up.  No biggy, I just come back later when the rotation is refreshed.  The commentary blocks are pretty good.

Oh, no CC on the OANN stream.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 07:39:50 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2019, 08:39:45 pm »
Cavuto nailed it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2019, 09:41:36 pm »
Well, Nap's not gay, if that's what you're insinuating.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2019, 10:15:20 pm »

Too funny @jmyrlefuller  :silly: