Author Topic: Harry Reid issues warning to Democrats ahead of 2020: Do not underestimate Trump  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harry Reid issues warning to Democrats ahead of 2020: Do not underestimate Trump
By David Montanaro | Fox News

Former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., issued a warning to Democrats ahead of the 2020 election: Do not underestimate President Trump.

In an interview with CNN's "Axe Files," Reid told host David Axelrod that he disagrees with anyone who believes Trump will be easy to beat, saying they "have another thing coming."

“[Trump] is a man who has a stalwart 40 percent of people out there who will vote for him no matter what he does. As Donald Trump said, 'I could shoot somebody in Times Square, they would still support me.' That’s sad, but probably true. So No. 1, I repeat: He is not going to be beaten easily. He’s going to take a campaign of wisdom and patience, but he is beatable for sure," said Reid, who retired in 2016.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/harry-reid-warning-democrats-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34