Author Topic: Donald Trump: Fox News Host Brian Kilmeade ‘Wrong’ on Foreign Policy  (Read 269 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump: Fox News Host Brian Kilmeade ‘Wrong’ on Foreign Policy

Charlie Spiering 14 Oct 2019

President Donald Trump challenged Fox News host Brian Kilmeade Monday for criticizing his foreign policy moves in Syria.

“Brian Kilmeade over at Fox and Friends got it all wrong,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “We are not going into another war between people who have been fighting with each other for 200 years.”

Kilmeade was sharply critical of Trump’s failure to prevent Turkey’s military offensive in Syria, arguing America was abandoning the Kurds who aligned with the United States to defeat Islamic State. He also warned Trump a thousand Islamic State prisoners were “running wild” in Syria as a result of the conflict.

Kilmeade argued Trump should act in Syria to defend the Kurds, despite his campaign promise to get American troops out of the Middle East.

“Go with realities on the ground. Don’t go with a campaign promise when the reality on the ground is ISIS is targeting us, Al Qaeda is targeting us,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/14/donald-trump-fox-news-host-brian-kilmeade-wrong-on-foreign-policy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Wrong seems to be a matter of opinion.  Whether Trump thinks its wrong or not doesn't matter. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Didn't Kilmeade get the WH talking points?  Thank goodness President Trump has time between impeachment and war to educate Fox news.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Didn't Kilmeade get the WH talking points?  Thank goodness President Trump has time between impeachment and war to educate Fox news.

I have never seen the things that I have seen with Trump in a Presidency.  I thought Obama was the worst.  I believed he was a terrorist.  But Trump is an enemy within doing his own will.  Telling the world that his wisdom is unmatched.  He's just plain unhinged and dangerous.  Nobody knows what Trump will do next because he is running this country as a one man operation.  Hard to believe that people actually give him a pass for this behavior.

And we have the new crass opinion shows on FOX to fit. The ones that spew all of Trumps rude crudeness.  And he still complains  He's so thin skinned.  A whiney baby.

I used to really get irritated when Alan Colmes was on FOX News.  I called him Adam Ant.  He was so liberal.  Back when they said FOX was fair and balanced.  I never agreed with him, but it wasn't the Trump show 24/7.  Funny thing too is that FOX always had liberals on and the Democrats still didn't like it.  I guess Trump is the same.  He doesn't like people on the show unless they are all in on him.

What do people see in him?  I sure don't know.

Do you remember Alan?

https://www.bing.com/search?q=Alan+Colmes&form=EDNTHT&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&plvar=0&refig=8707f3bb6ca745e1985102aedc575104&PC=LCTS&sp=-1&ghc=1&pq=alan+colmes&sc=8-11&qs=n&sk=&cvid=8707f3bb6ca745e1985102aedc5

Oh, I didn't know Colmes died.  Wow.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 02:38:40 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Do you remember Alan?

Sure do @Chosen Daughter .  Hannity and Colmes was a show Fox used to justify their "fair and balanced" slogan.  The alan colmes radio show used to come on after rush in my market.  Colmes would start the show with "radio graffiti."  Calls could say one sentence and one sentence only.

I didn't know he died either but last night I was more shocked to discover Sam Donaldson is still alive.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 08:36:36 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Wrong seems to be a matter of opinion.  Whether Trump thinks its wrong or not doesn't matter.

Considering Kilmeade is one of the bigger water carreis for Trump not only on Fox and Friends but on his radio show as well...this just highlights how thinned skinned the President is wen it comes to even the mildest of criticism.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Applewood

Considering Kilmeade is one of the bigger water carreis for Trump not only on Fox and Friends but on his radio show as well...this just highlights how thinned skinned the President is wen it comes to even the mildest of criticism.

Au contraire.  Trump doesn't mind criticism.  He just doesn't like lies.

That's what a Trump fan told me in another thread a day or two ago. 

Thing is, every negative comment is a lie in Trump's world.