Author Topic: Biden says he wouldn't pardon Trump if elected president  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden says he wouldn't pardon Trump if elected president
« on: October 14, 2019, 03:19:43 pm »
Biden says he wouldn't pardon Trump if elected president    :silly:
By Rachel Frazin - 10/14/19 11:09 AM EDT

Former Vice President Joe Biden on Sunday said that if he is elected president, he would not pardon President Trump from any possible charges he may face as the president faces an impeachment inquiry focused on his dealings with Ukraine.

Biden told Radio Iowa that he wouldn't follow the example of Former President Gerald Ford, who pardoned his predecessor President Nixon so Nixon wasn't prosecuted for his role in the Watergate scandal.

“It wouldn’t unite the country,” Biden said. “You’d say: ‘Wait a minute. I get a parking ticket and I’ve got to pay it. This happens to me and I’ve got to go to jail. This guy does all these things that put us jeopardy and he gets off? I think this is of a different nature."

"I think President Ford, God love him he’s a good guy, I knew him pretty well, I think if he had to do it over again he wouldn’t have done it ... because he didn’t get reelected,” he added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/465663-biden-says-he-wouldnt-pardon-trump-if-elected-president
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: Biden says he wouldn't pardon Trump if elected president
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 03:59:25 pm »
I think Joe is not too far from either the old folks home or a padded cell. Somebody probably has to remind him what his name is every day.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2019, 04:03:11 pm »
I think Joe is not too far from either the old folks home or a padded cell. Somebody probably has to remind him what his name is every day.

Biden really does come across as past his "use by" date. Trump is right about him not being sharp.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 04:06:45 pm »
Biden says he wouldn't pardon Trump if elected president   

Slow Joe....

From what I see, it'll be a race to the slammer.  Which will get you first.....   Sleazy illegal deals with foreign countries?  Or will it be child molestation.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 08:10:58 pm »

That's Dr. Jill's job.

I find the number of septuagenarians in the race, and halls of Congress, sickening. They're all so inured to the way things are done in DC, i.e. governing by executive order and continuing budget resolutions (as opposed to a real budget), that the main purpose is their reelections (and by extension, stuffing their pockets with K Street and foreign cash).

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 08:25:05 pm »
@roamer-1

Being 86, I think Trump/Biden/Warren and the rest are too young to be president.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 08:29:12 pm »
@roamer-1

Being 86, I think Trump/Biden/Warren and the rest are too young to be president.
goopo

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 08:50:39 pm »
The ones here needing pardons will be the Biden and son.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 08:51:33 pm »
Yet another example of partisan double-standard:

* It's an outrage when Trump calls out known unethical and possibly illegal activities by Dems, but

* It's nothing remarkable when a Dem - Biden in this case - accuses Trump, without evidence, of being a criminal in need of pardon.

Are the examples coming hourly or minute-ly now,
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 09:39:01 pm »
Yet another example of partisan double-standard:

* It's an outrage when Trump calls out known unethical and possibly illegal activities by Dems, but

* It's nothing remarkable when a Dem - Biden in this case - accuses Trump, without evidence, of being a criminal in need of pardon.

Are the examples coming hourly or minute-ly now,

This is all a nothing burger...I seem to recall Trump vowing to "lock her up" during the campaign, then backtrack after the election, saying "she had been through too much".

It's all red meat for the partisans out there.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.