Author Topic: Trump reminds Chris Wallace he will never be his father in scathing response to Sunday show  (Read 253 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump reminds Chris Wallace he will never be his father in scathing response to Sunday show
October 14, 2019 | Victor Rantala

President Trump slammed Fox News anchor Chris Wallace on Sunday for his liberally-biased coverage of the Ukraine story.

“Somebody please explain to Chris Wallace of Fox, who will never be his father (and my friend), Mike Wallace, that the Phone Conversation I had with the President of Ukraine was a congenial & good one,” Trump tweeted. “It was only Schiff’s made-up version of that conversation that was bad!”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/14/trump-reminds-chris-wallace-he-will-never-be-his-father-in-scathing-response-to-sunday-show-839080
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
He is demanding total loyalty the way he does in his own Administration.  He will have no negative feedback at all.  No one is to question him.  He said it the other day in a tweet.  "His unmatched wisdom".  He said nobody in the world has his wisdom.  Is everyone OK with that?  He has raised himself above all.  Like he goes through the people in his own Administration it appears he thinks he owns FOX News also and that the media is not allowed to question his wisdom.

Trump must be stopped.  These last few days have given us a taste of how frightening a 2020 win would be.  If he can pull this stuff in Syria and Saudi Arabia what else will he do?

He won't step down that is for sure, but I wouldn't care at this point if Democrats impeached.  Because I think he is that much of a threat to the world and to us.  Allowing ISIS to be freed.  I read Turkish military are beheading people too.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 02:29:59 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Trump will never be a real President

Offline goatprairie

I don't know that much about Chris Wallace, but I do remember a few things about Mike Wallace.
I remember one conversation Mike Wallace had on air with Peter Jennings, and they were talking about a hypothetical case where they could see from a vantage point American troops about to be ambushed by enemies.
Jennings first opined that he would warn the American troops if possible about the ambush.
Wallace proceeded to upbraid him for "betraying" journalistic principles.
According to Wallace, it was not the job of journalists to pick sides. He would not warn the American troops. Jennings finally relented and agreed with Wallace that is was far more important to see American troops slaughtered than betray journalist principles. Which apparently are the principles of knaves and skunks.
As if America was taken over by Nazis, Communists, or Jihadis, Wallace would be allowed to practice his "journalistic principles" and not be imprisoned or executed out of hand.
That statement made me loathe Wallace and others like him who deep down hate America and actually have no principles or morals.