Author Topic: Romney Believes He Can Bring Down Trump With Impeachment?  (Read 149 times)

rangerrebew

Romney Believes He Can Bring Down Trump With Impeachment?
« on: October 14, 2019, 12:16:44 pm »

Romney Believes He Can Bring Down Trump With Impeachment?

By Wayne Dupree | Featured Contributor | October 11, 2019 10:16AM

Sen. Mitt Romney ‘believes he can bring Trump down’ through impeachment. Can he? In a word, no.

What’s crazy about Romney these days is that he’s more active now than he was when CNN Candy Crowley took him down during the second 2012 presidential debate against Barack Obama. What I am saying is that if Mittens had this much fight in him when he was campaigning against Obama, he might have won the presidency.

First off, there actually has to be some kind of evidence of a crime, which still hasn’t been produced by Rep. Adam Schiff nor any other crony in nearly three years of investigation. I would venture to guess Democrats have investigated President Trump, for no reason, more than any other president in the history of this country.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/romney-believes-he-can-bring-down-trump-with-impeachment/?utm_campaign=TPI10132019BR1&utm_source=criticalimpact&utm_medium=email&utm_content=4371d3fdbb69c3b8a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 12:17:33 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Re: Romney Believes He Can Bring Down Trump With Impeachment?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 12:21:18 pm »
The sh*t house lawyer mumbo jumbo is thick in this one.  His grandfather, George, was Gov. of Michigan when I was young and I remember him making some sort of statement about Viet Nam which blew up in his face.  He tried to clear it up and failed then came up with piece of touble talk:  I didn't say I didn't say it, what I said was I didn't say that I said it - and I want to make that perfectly clear. The old Mittser is a political hack like his granddaddy. :tongue2: