Author Topic: Donald Trump Drives Home Urgency to End ‘Never Ending Wars’ in Emotional Speech  (Read 931 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
The amount of troops Trump withdrew is not the problem, the problem is in doing so he allowed ISIS prisoners to escape; this comes after he declared that ISIS was 100% defeated months ago, yet states that ISIS will escape to Europe. Seriously, is he truly that clueless or does he think the American people are that stupid? ( Our southern border is still wide open -- perfect entry for ISIS.)  Then the Pentagon announces that they are seeking $$ to send more troops to Saudi Arabia.  Going against his advisors in the first place was a huge mistake that not only has allowed ISIS to be on the move again, but it cost civilian lives. 

It's hard to buy into this song and dance when all too often what he says and what he does are normally two different things and he opened up the opportunity for us to be fighting ISIS on our soil.

Yes, and Trump speaks with a forked tongue.  He is saying he doesn't care because they will go home to Europe and sure a small percentage could end up here.  But even at his Minnesota rally he is bragging that ISIS is 100% contained.

He just doesn't make sense.  Like we aren't going to notice.  Well actually I think that some don't.  They don't realize the repercussions for the world.  This isn't just about the Kurds.  ISIS is going to be reenergized and it will affect the entire world.  Their influence will grow and have a presence in many countries.

Eric Erickson's twitter feed.  Couldn't find anything nice to say in it about Trump.

https://twitter.com/ewerickson

Chip Roy
‏
Verified account

@chiproytx
 15h
15 hours ago

More
I have yet to be contacted by any member of the @realDonaldTrump administration to brief me, nor have I been notified of a broader Congressional briefing, regarding the unfolding events in Syria / Turkey / Saudi Arabia. #Article1

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 05:02:17 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Donald J. Trump
‏
Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
 15h
15 hours ago

More
We have become a far greater Economic Power than ever before, and we are using that power for WORLD PEACE!
38,714 replies
24,185 retweets
101,881 likes

Retweet

****sheep****

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If an enemy were shelling along the Potomac and landing troop carriers on the beaches of Virginia and the CIC deployed troop out of the region in response, that’s cutting and running. That means something.

Moving a small contingent of troops out of the way of harm in a regional conflict that doesn’t involve our national interests, 6000 miles from the USA, is not cutting and running.

Get a grip.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify the fact the President abandoned an ally to be slaughtered.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Like how we stab our allies in the back?

@kevindavis

The Fire Fighters and White Knights will always say we're uninformed no matter how much info we provide on how Trump screwed up on this one.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Chosen Daughter

@kevindavis

The Fire Fighters and White Knights will always say we're uninformed no matter how much info we provide on how Trump screwed up on this one.

Its crazy.  I got stuck in a personal Trump praise situation over the weekend.  It was hard to just bite my tongue but I wondered if they watch the news.  Do they know ISIS is being freed?  That Turkish troops are beheading people?

Do they know Pat Robertson and Franklin Graham have come out against his decision on Syria?  Republicans too like Chip Roy.

I don't want any Democrat to win either.  But Trump is dangerous.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 02:37:16 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline libertybele

Whatever you have to tell yourself to justify the fact the President abandoned an ally to be slaughtered.

I believe Graham is correct; this is going to turn out to be his biggest mistake.  Trump may still believe he is correct, but he certainly hasn't stopped the Pentagon from asking for $$ to send more troops to Saudi Arabia.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.