Author Topic: Biden to Hollywood donors: Guiliani is a “thug”, “I know him”  (Read 160 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to Hollywood donors: Guiliani is a “thug”, “I know him”

Karen Townsend Posted at 7:01 pm on October 12, 2019

Hollywood donors are getting antsy about Joe Biden’s ability to fight off President Trump’s jabs. The people who comprise the Hollywood ATM for Democrat candidates want Biden to get aggressive and hit back.

“The guy’s a thug, Giuliani. No, he’s a thug. I know him,” Biden told about 100 people gathered at the Brentwood home of Paramount’s Jim Gianopulos and his wife, Ann.

According to a pool report, Biden continued, “And the president is the most dishonorable president in American history. And folks, he picked the wrong guy to pick a fight with, because I’ll tell you what. I’m going to beat him like a drum.”

more
https://hotair.com/archives/karen-townsend/2019/10/12/biden-hollywood-donors-guiliani-thug-know/

Maybe Biden thought it would show the Hollywood bigwigs that he’s a tough guy and can take the heat from Trump if he broadened his criticisms and included Rudy Guiliani. He told supporters at a fundraiser that Rudy’s “a thug”.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34