Author Topic: Where is Obama? Trump says he’s ‘hiding’ from Biden-Ukraine mess: ‘I think he knows all about it’  (Read 147 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where is Obama? Trump says he’s ‘hiding’ from Biden-Ukraine mess: ‘I think he knows all about it’
October 13, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

President Donald Trump suspects that former President Barack Hussein Obama’s reticence regarding former Vice President Joe Biden’s alleged corruption in Ukraine and China may be purposeful.

“I think he’s hiding — I think he knows all about it,” the president theorized during a phone interview with Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro that aired on Saturday evening.

Obama has been eerily silent about Biden even on Twitter, where he last posted a tweet referencing his former partner in crime nearly a full year ago:

Barack Obama
✔
@BarackObama

Joe is right. Head to http://healthcare.gov  before tomorrow’s deadline. And nice bracelet, by the way.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1073716529336860673 …
Joe Biden
✔
@JoeBiden

Friends don't let friends go uninsured. If you still need health insurance for 2019, tomorrow, December 15th, is the last day to get it through http://HealthCare.gov . This is about your health and peace of mind for you and your loved ones — there's nothing more important.

more
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Where is Obama? Trump says he’s ‘hiding’ from Biden-Ukraine mess: ‘I think he knows all about it’
October 13, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

President Donald Trump suspects that former President Barack Hussein Obama’s reticence regarding former Vice President Joe Biden’s alleged corruption in Ukraine and China may be purposeful.

“I think he’s hiding — I think he knows all about it,” the president theorized during a phone interview with Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro that aired on Saturday evening.

Obama has been eerily silent about Biden even on Twitter, where he last posted a tweet referencing his former partner in crime nearly a full year ago:

more

Bammy is probably hiding behind Valjar's skirts while she coordinates their strategy with Brennan, Clapper, Comey, Lynch, et.al.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5eDNB57EbQ

It's a good speech.  Obama spends a long time talking about how he see America.  A lot of it is typical liberal bilge... so you can skip it to around the 28 minute mark if you want to get to the juicy stuff.  That's when he really starts criticizing Trump and the GOP.