Author Topic: Tlaib: Congress talking logistics about detaining WH officials to ‘force’ compliance – ‘prepared to  (Read 531 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tlaib: Congress talking logistics about detaining WH officials to ‘force’ compliance – ‘prepared to go all out’
October 13, 2019 | Tom Tillison

Again with the talk of locking up members of the Trump administration?

With the Democrat Party fully consumed with trying to impeach President Trump, Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., repeated an earlier assertion about putting members of the Trump White House who refuse to participate in the partisan inquiry behind bars.

In an interview with Deadline Detroit, Tlaib said that while it would be “uncharted territory” — see banana republic — Democrats have had “serious discussions” about doing just that for those who defy Congressional subpoenas.

“If they were to detain someone, where would they go and have them detained so that they can comply with the subpoenas?” she said.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/13/tlaib-congress-talking-logistics-about-detaining-wh-officials-to-force-compliance-prepared-to-go-all-out-838723
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Tlaib: Congress talking logistics about detaining WH officials to ‘force’ compliance – ‘prepared to go all out’

Scratch a Liberal...find a Fascist
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nonsense. If the Democrats try to make simply being a Republican, or just being a member of Trump's administration "illegal", they will lose almost all American support. This would be a foundational change to the American Government as a whole and to the fundamentals of the American Judicial System. Is she going to arrest Eric Holder too?

In this case, all the Dems would have to do is to subpoena every Republican in Congress, and every Republican in the White House regardless of any reason or evidence, and whoever does not show up goes to jail. Which may be her whole plan?

Talib is a foreigner in America. She clearly does not understand anything about what America is all about. We do not jail and execute political opponents in this country like they do routinely in her country. She cannot seem to understand that simple point. Talib from her statements, still thinks she is living with the PLO, Hezbollah, and Hamas in the Middle East somewhere where opposition is punished. I don't think she understands, "rule of law".

Give her an AK-47 and a tablecloth on her head, you wouldn't know her from any other unwashed, toothless, clitoris chopped, donkey riding woman over there. She is one with them. How she ever got into Congress, I will never understand?

The eldest of 14 children, Rashida Tlaib (née Harbi) was born on July 24, 1976, to working-class Palestinian immigrants in Detroit. Her mother was born in Beit Ur El Foka, near the West Bank city of Ramallah.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 03:30:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I may go to hell for it, but I truly loathe Democrats and anyone who provides them aid and/or comfort!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yeah, you go use DC police to storm federal property where they have zero jurisdiction, and see how many of them make it out alive.

I'm tired of these tinpot dicatator wannabes thinking they are the Executive branch and enforce laws.

Give me a break.
The Republic is lost.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Yeah, you go use DC police to storm federal property where they have zero jurisdiction, and see how many of them make it out alive.

I'm tired of these tinpot dicatator wannabes thinking they are the Executive branch and enforce laws.

Give me a break.

They believe that because it's been allowed to happen for so long.  "Stroke of the pen...law of the land".
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.