Author Topic: SHOCK POLL: Trump Gets Support From 32% of Black Male Voters  (Read 395 times)

Offline jpsb

SHOCK POLL: Trump Gets Support From 32% of Black Male Voters
« on: October 13, 2019, 01:11:05 pm »
According to the findings of a new Hill-HarrisX poll, a shocking 32 percent of black male voters would prefer to vote for Donald Trump over a generic Democrat opponent in the 2020 presidential election.

The Hill reported the data deceptively by claiming that an “overwhelming majority of black voters” would support a Democrat in 2020 over President Trump. The fake news did not mention Trump’s impressive support among black male voters in their report about the poll.

Wow, if true this is huge. And very bad news for the Rats.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/shock-poll-trump-gets-support-from-32-of-black-male-voters-against-democrat-opponent/

Offline bilo

Re: SHOCK POLL: Trump Gets Support From 32% of Black Male Voters
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 03:49:52 pm »
...32 percent of black male voters would prefer to vote for Donald Trump over a generic Democrat opponent...

IOW, when push comes to shove they will vote for the Rat.

Every election year we hear these same things, "oh, this group or that group are so fed up they will vote for the Pub." The election happens and we find 90%+ still voted for the Rat. I'll believe things are changing after election day.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 04:33:47 pm »
...32 percent of black male voters would prefer to vote for Donald Trump over a generic Democrat opponent...

IOW, when push comes to shove they will vote for the Rat.

Every election year we hear these same things, "oh, this group or that group are so fed up they will vote for the Pub." The election happens and we find 90%+ still voted for the Rat. I'll believe things are changing after election day.

But you have never had a GOP candidate that reduced black unemployment, to this degree. And that put forth prison reform to this degree.

In the vid I just posted of Dr. VDH at Hillsdale, he suggests Trump may get 15 percent of blacks, and 40 percent of Hispanics.

#blexit and #walkaway are two new challenges to democrats, not previously faced.

Finally Trump has his own words, to refer blacks back to "what do you have to lose?"
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 05:21:05 pm »
But you have never had a GOP candidate that reduced black unemployment, to this degree. And that put forth prison reform to this degree.

In the vid I just posted of Dr. VDH at Hillsdale, he suggests Trump may get 15 percent of blacks, and 40 percent of Hispanics.

#blexit and #walkaway are two new challenges to democrats, not previously faced.

Finally Trump has his own words, to refer blacks back to "what do you have to lose?"

I agree. Things are truly different this time with Trump's policies resulting in gains for blacks and Hispanics.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 05:33:26 pm »
I agree. Things are truly different this time with Trump's policies resulting in gains for blacks and Hispanics.

Yup! @austingirl

And the President's annual Young Black Leadership Summit held at the White House is also creating and sending foot soldiers into the Black community.

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 05:46:40 pm »
   Another Push/Poll. I just don't believe this, Trump may get a few percentage more that any other GOP nominee of the Black vote, but it will prove insignificant, IMHO, unless it's real close.  He needs a Hispanic (Cruz) on his ticket to make a BIG difference and insure his reelection.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline bilo

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 11:25:00 pm »

What % of the Black voters watch Fox News, or listen to talk radio? I don't know. I suspect it's not that high a %. IOW, they get their news from the propagandists for the Rats.

I would love to see people open their eyes. I think the Pubs have a better shot with Hispanics than Blacks. From the Black perspective an all powerful federal govt is a good thing.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 11:44:17 pm »
   Another Push/Poll. I just don't believe this, Trump may get a few percentage more that any other GOP nominee of the Black vote, but it will prove insignificant, IMHO, unless it's real close.  He needs a Hispanic (Cruz) on his ticket to make a BIG difference and insure his reelection.

Because you have sense.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline bilo

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 12:10:37 am »
   Another Push/Poll. I just don't believe this, Trump may get a few percentage more that any other GOP nominee of the Black vote, but it will prove insignificant, IMHO, unless it's real close. He needs a Hispanic (Cruz) on his ticket to make a BIG difference and insure his reelection.

Cruz wouldn't just be a big plus because of his father's ethnicity, but also because he's solid conservative. Picking Cruz would set the stage for Cruz being the nominee in 2024.