Author Topic: Nolte: Snopes Announces It Will Now Fight Trump Using ‘Feelings’ and ‘Emotion’  (Read 142 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Just like he did with far-left CNN, President Trump has just forced the phony, left-wing fact check site Snopes to throw out every standard of professional journalism.
In a stunning admission (of what we already knew), Snopes announced Thursday that Trump and British Prime Minister Boris Johnson are such a unique threat to world that “experts must find new ways to reach people.” Which means that — get this — Trump and Johnson must be “countered by the shared stories, experiences and emotions of real people and how they are affected by the big global issues.”

“Public austerity measures, for example, are not simply about financial facts,” Snopes mewls. “Indeed, when presented merely as economic data, many people can neither identify with nor understand them. Instead, austerity poses problems that compel us to examine how they affect people and families in their daily lives. The experiences of those individuals must be shared.”
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/10/11/nolte-snopes-announces-now-fight-trump-using-feelings-emotion/
In other words, nothing Snopes will ever publish is believable.

So I do not want to ever again see any link to Snopes to prove anything on anything.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Mesaclone

In other words, nothing Snopes will ever publish is believable.

So I do not want to ever again see any link to Snopes to prove anything on anything.

Well, for the most part it never was. "Fact checking" has generally been nothing more than a facade for liberally slanted "truth" claims based on selective information, straw men, and dubious facts. Snopes seems to simply, finally, be admitting it.

That's my "fact check" on the fact checkers for the day.

We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain