Author Topic: Trump announces ‘substantial’ China trade deal in the works  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Mesaclone

I feel sad for you.

But I've no doubt you'll sleep like a baby if Elizabeth Warrens sits in the Oval Office. Your true colors just keep coming out, Once-ler.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I feel sad for you.

Of course you do.   88devil

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

But I've no doubt you'll sleep like a baby if Elizabeth Warrens sits in the Oval Office. Your true colors just keep coming out, Once-ler.
@Mesaclone
You think because I hate Trump, I love Warren or some other rat.  I think all the choices suck.  It's all a big stinking crap sandwich, but having endured Trump crap for 3 years I think I'm ready for a new flavor of crap.

Offline Mesaclone

@Mesaclone
You think because I hate Trump, I love Warren or some other rat.  I think all the choices suck.  It's all a big stinking crap sandwich, but having endured Trump crap for 3 years I think I'm ready for a new flavor of crap.

Well, that "new flavor" is either going to be Biden or Warren...there is no one else with more than a statistically remote chance. So, as I suggest, your going for a new flavor...your words, not mine...would make you a Warren/Biden voter.

Well, that "new flavor" is either going to be Biden or Warren...there is no one else with more than a statistically remote chance. So, as I suggest, your going for a new flavor...your words, not mine...would make you a Warren/Biden voter.
@Mesaclone
If that's the ticket so be it and I'll be thankful it's not Bernie/Beto.  I know I won't be happy with Warren, but I'm not happy now.

I would be happy to vote for Pence, if Trump and was replaced with Pence, but I don't expect that to happen.

Offline Mesaclone

@Mesaclone
If that's the ticket so be it and I'll be thankful it's not Bernie/Beto.  I know I won't be happy with Warren, but I'm not happy now.

I would be happy to vote for Pence, if Trump and was replaced with Pence, but I don't expect that to happen.

So, quite literally, you're a Warren voter posting on a GOP website. And I'm fine with that as long as there's no pretense of being a conservative...because no sane conservative ever born could vote for Warren.

It takes courage to come out as a Warren supporter, kudos, and let's let that shape future discussions here on the board. Perhaps put a Warren logo in your signature so folks know where you're coming from?

So, quite literally, you're a Warren voter posting on a GOP website. And I'm fine with that as long as there's no pretense of being a conservative...because no sane conservative ever born could vote for Warren.

There is only one person here pretending to be conservative.  If you recall all the way back to yesterday, about 18 hours ago I told you this:
@Mesaclone
As of November 2016 I stopped being a Republican, and if President Trump can actually be seen as conservative, then I ain't one of those either.  If conservative philosophy is wall, tariffs, national debt, and cozying up with muslim and communist dictators you can keep it.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,377713.msg2074555.html#msg2074555

It takes courage to come out as a Warren supporter, kudos, and let's let that shape future discussions here on the board. Perhaps put a Warren logo in your signature so folks know where you're coming from?
I'm not a Warren supporter.  I'm a Trump hater.  Do you think a Warren logo will help you remember the discussion we had 18 hours earlier?  I don't.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 02:45:57 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Night Hides Not

@Once-Ler
@Mesaclone

Not that Once-Ler needs my help, but I'm pointing out a typical Trump tactic. You can't disagree with Trump without being called a Cruz bot, or now, a voter for Warren.

In reviewing Once-Ler's posts, I have not seen one scintilla of evidence that Once-Ler ever said there'd be a vote for Warren. To the contrary.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 05:42:57 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Applewood

Has anyone seen an actual signed agreement between the two countries? 

If I don't see a signed agreement, then I'm not going to trust Trump when he says there is one. 

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Has anyone seen an actual signed agreement between the two countries? 

If I don't see a signed agreement, then I'm not going to trust Trump when he says there is one.

You mean like how you trust the Ukraine phone call transcript?     :laugh: 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Applewood

I don't know about that.  But I seem to recall Trump at least once saying there was an agreement or understanding with North Korea, only to have them test and launch more rockets.

Again, unless I see a signed agreement, I'm not going t believe there is a deal or that we are even close to a deal with China. 

Offline skeeter

When the agreement is made public they’ll be back to tell us Trump lied - it isn’t ‘substantial’.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 06:17:09 pm by skeeter »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
So you stayed up until 3:03 AM to post the same youtube video of Nicholson that I posted...good lord, I must be REALLY living inside your head.

A look inside a TDS  mind. @Mesaclone
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Mesaclone

@Once-Ler
@Mesaclone

Not that Once-Ler needs my help, but I'm pointing out a typical Trump tactic. You can't disagree with Trump without being called a Cruz bot, or now, a voter for Warren.

In reviewing Once-Ler's posts, I have not seen one scintilla of evidence that Once-Ler ever said there'd be a vote for Warren. To the contrary.

Clearly, your "reviewing" skills are inept as you missed the exchange in which Once-ler EXPLICITLY agrees that he will vote for Warren/Biden in a matchup against President Trump...the very definition of a Warren voter/supporter.

Mesaclone: So, as I suggest, your going for a new flavor...your words, not mine...would make you a Warren/Biden voter.
Once-ler: If that's the ticket so be it and I'll be thankful it's not Bernie/Beto.

Again, Once-ler is the one stating openly that he will be voting for Warren...in a matchup with the President. Its not me claiming he will do so, its Once-ler making the claim. So if you have an issue with my simply agreeing with Once-ler's self declaration, take it up with him.

Offline Applewood

I guess some people here don't recognize sarcasm 

Offline Mesaclone

A look inside a TDS  mind. @Mesaclone

That's a well I'm not sure I want to gaze too deeply into...that way lies madness!

Offline Mesaclone

I guess some people here don't recognize sarcasm

Guess again.