Author Topic: Is Fox News Trying To Turn President Trump’s Base Against Him? Judi McLeod  (Read 250 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Fox News Trying To Turn President Trump’s Base Against Him?

By Judi McLeod —-October 11, 2019

Look where drifting ever leftward is taking Fox News:

CABLE NEWS RACE—WEDS, OCT 9, 2019

MSNBC MADDOW—3,285,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY—3,265,000
FOXNEWS TUCKER—3,244,000
FOXNEWS INGRAHAM—2,790,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE—2,702,000
MSNBC O’DONNELL—2,425,000
FOXNEWS BAIER—2,361,000
MSNBC HAYES—2,059,000
MSNBC HARDBALL—1,548,000
FOXNEWS SHEP SMITH—1,392,000
CNN CUOMO—1,266,000
CNN COOPER—1,206,000

Worrisome horrors: That really is MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow significantly ahead of Fox News’, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, The Five and Brett Baier.

Fox News’ Shep Smith, already at the bottom, is just slightly ahead of CNN’s Chris Cuomo and Anderson Cooper.

How about that for a Fox News Poll!

It was only on Thursday that Fox came out with another poll, this one indicating that 51 percent of Americans want President Donald Trump impeached.

“Just over half of voters want President Trump impeached and removed from office, according to a Fox News Poll released Wednesday. (Fox News, Oct. 10, 2019)

“A new high of 51 percent wants Trump impeached and removed from office, another 4 percent want him impeached but not removed, and 40 percent oppose impeachment altogether. In July, 42 percent favored impeachment and removal, while 5 percent said impeach but don’t remove him, and 45 percent opposed impeachment.”

Is Fox tying to deliberately dispirit their viewers, or does Fox really hope the president will be impeached?

Is Fox jumping to conclusions with their latest poll?

more
https://canadafreepress.com/article/is-fox-news-trying-to-turn-president-trumps-base-against-him
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Fox News is NOT the network they once were.  Shep Smith is leaving, and good riddance.  On the path they are on, Fox will continue to lose viewers to OAN and Newsmax.  Their new format is driving people away.  I do not watch Fox much any more.  One America News Network, and particularly Liz Wheeler (9PM eastern) is the best on cable/TV.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 05:48:20 am by jafo2010 »

Offline goatprairie

The general message on FOX News is overwhelmingly pro-Trump. Because there are a few Trump haters on the channel does not lessen the pro-Trump talk I hear.
The wife and I watch "The Five" virtually every week day. There is one token liberal usually Juan Williams, and everybody else is pretty much pro-Trump. Especially Jesse Watters and Greg Gutfeld.
And if you watch Gutfeld's weekend show, you know how pro-Trump he is.
Ditto for Hannity and Ingraham neither of whom I can stand watching for any length of the time.
Anti Trump Shemp Smith just quit, and good riddance. 
The appearance of other anti-Trump personalities like Judge Napolitano hardly makes it an anti-Trump network.
Maybe some of the people who criticize the network for being anti-Trump should actually watch it sometimes.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
No interest in television "news" here, of ANY political bent.

I get my information from other sources.