Author Topic: Trump campaign and RNC raised $125 million in the third quarter  (Read 410 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Trump campaign and RNC raised $125 million in the third quarter
« on: October 01, 2019, 10:39:29 pm »
Trump campaign and RNC raised $125 million in the third quarter
CBS, Oct 1, 2019

President Trump's campaign and the Republican National Committee raised $125 million to support the president's reelection in the third quarter, Mr. Trump's campaign manager announced on Tuesday. The enormous haul overshadows the fundraising announcements of Democratic candidates like Senator Bernie Sanders, who reported $25.3 million in contributions on Tuesday.

"Huge fundraising haul this quarter. The @GOP and @realDonaldTrump campaign brought in 125 million!!! @GOPChairwoman has been killing it. She's a great partner as we go on to win 4 more years," Trump campaign manager Brad Parscale wrote on Twitter, referring to RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel.

In another tweet, Parscale noted that the campaign had raised $308 million in 2019 to date and had $156 million in cash on hand, which is twice as much as the Obama campaign had on hand at this point in 2011.

"A BIG thank you to @SpeakerPelosi and the Democrats - in the last 48 hours we have raised $8.5 million dollars in small dollar donations. People are sick of your nonsense but please keep it up — you are handing @realDonaldTrump the win in 2020," wrote Eric Trump, whose wife, Lara Trump, is an adviser to the Trump campaign.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-fundraising-numbers-trump-and-rnc-raised-125-million-in-the-third-quarter/

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump campaign and RNC raised $125 million in the third quarter
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 07:18:38 am »
$125 million = 8,025.5 million rubles
I think I have figured out how much the Trump Administration charges for treason and betrayal.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 05:20:26 pm »
$125 million = 8,025.5 million rubles
I think I have figured out how much the Trump Administration charges for treason and betrayal.

Its about time.

Glad you've decided to finally come out of the closet with the full Lefty talking points about "Russian collusion". 

If you are fool enough...or delusional enough...to believe in THAT tripe, you are not a conservative OR a Republican. Which is OK, the world is full of people who hate conservative philosophy, but its good to see you've dropped any pretense of being to the Right of Joe Biden.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 05:22:21 pm »
Very positive sign for Trump.
Principles matter. Words matter.

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 06:40:43 pm »
Its about time.

Glad you've decided to finally come out of the closet with the full Lefty talking points about "Russian collusion". 

If you are fool enough...or delusional enough...to believe in THAT tripe, you are not a conservative OR a Republican. Which is OK, the world is full of people who hate conservative philosophy, but its good to see you've dropped any pretense of being to the Right of Joe Biden.

@Mesaclone
As of November 2016 I stopped being a Republican, and if President Trump can actually be seen as conservative, then I ain't one of those either.  If conservative philosophy is wall, tariffs, national debt, and cozying up with muslim and communist dictators you can keep it.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 06:41:50 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 08:17:23 pm »
@Mesaclone
As of November 2016 I stopped being a Republican, and if President Trump can actually be seen as conservative, then I ain't one of those either.  If conservative philosophy is wall, tariffs, national debt, and cozying up with muslim and communist dictators you can keep it.

Its hard to argue with your assertion that you're not a conservative...it seems readily apparent. Conservative philosophy IS in synch with gaining control of our own borders which can ONLY be done with a wall...and a number of other internal reforms. Cozying up to communist dictators is neither conservative or liberal, it is and ever has been the policy of the United States from day one...there are numerous historical examples. Unless, of course, you wish to argue that we should not have allied with Stalin to defeat Nazism.

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 08:28:58 pm »
Its hard to argue with your assertion that you're not a conservative...it seems readily apparent. Conservative philosophy IS in synch with gaining control of our own borders which can ONLY be done with a wall...and a number of other internal reforms. Cozying up to communist dictators is neither conservative or liberal, it is and ever has been the policy of the United States from day one...there are numerous historical examples. Unless, of course, you wish to argue that we should not have allied with Stalin to defeat Nazism.
@Mesaclone
No.  Let argue about who Putin, Kim Jong Un, Erdogan, and the US are allying against.  I haven't got a clue, but I hope it's someone even worse than the Nazis because they are some awful allies with their nukes, election meddling, and country invasions.  and they kind of make Trump look weak by comparison. 

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2019, 11:01:24 pm »
@Mesaclone
No.  Let argue about who Putin, Kim Jong Un, Erdogan, and the US are allying against.  I haven't got a clue, but I hope it's someone even worse than the Nazis because they are some awful allies with their nukes, election meddling, and country invasions.  and they kind of make Trump look weak by comparison.

No offense, but this last post of yourselves is barely coherent. We're not "allied" with any of those nations other than Turkey through NATO. We may trade with, hold relations and discuss issues with each of these countries...but they could not be further from being our allies. Its unfortunate, as our prime interests and those of the Russian state SHOULD be rather similar...facing the rising power of China. But the Dems have scotched that potential in the short run via their entirely bogus Russian scandal.

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2019, 01:46:57 am »
No offense, but this last post of yourselves is barely coherent. We're not "allied" with any of those nations other than Turkey through NATO. We may trade with, hold relations and discuss issues with each of these countries...but they could not be further from being our allies. Its unfortunate, as our prime interests and those of the Russian state SHOULD be rather similar...facing the rising power of China. But the Dems have scotched that potential in the short run via their entirely bogus Russian scandal.
@Mesaclone
Thanx for struggling through my nearly incomprehensible post.  I think you understood me well enough.  You do not believe Trump is allied to Putin, Kim Jong Un, and Erdogan.  You also don't think the Russians meddled with the 2016 elections.  I do. 

I can understand your point about the US allying with bad people (like Stalin) to fight a worse person (Hitler), but I'm having a hard time thinking of a worse person than Putin, Kim Jong Un, or Erdogan today.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2019, 02:55:06 am »
The amount of $$ spent on political campaigns these days is absolutely shameful. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.