Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Wants to Give $1 Trillion in Climate Reparations to Black Families  (Read 205 times)

rangerrebew

Politics
Elizabeth Warren Wants to Give $1 Trillion in Climate Reparations to Black Families

Yes, really.

Published 10 hours ago

on 10 October, 2019

Paul Joseph Watson

Elizabeth Warren’s “climate justice” plan calls for handing over $1 trillion in environmental reparations to black families.

Because in case you didn’t know – pollution is racist.

The plan, called Fighting For Justice As We Combat The Climate Crisis, asserts that “black families are more likely to live in neighborhoods with higher concentrations of air pollution than white families – even when they have the same or more income.”

The plan doesn’t address why, if they have the same income, the black families don’t just move, but does claim that studies show “whites largely cause air pollution” (surely this is due to demographics alone) and that “Blacks and Latinxs are more likely to breathe it in.”

https://summit.news/2019/10/10/elizabeth-warren-wants-to-give-1-trillion-in-climate-reparations-to-black-families/

rangerrebew

Odd how Lincoln believed the deaths of 200,000+ Americans in the Civil War ending slavery were reparations enough.  Of course, he would have been no match for Fauxchantas intellectually.  She went to college and he didn't.    :whistle:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
I hope she keeps spewing her racist insanity- it will provide lots of material for ads if she wrestles the nomination away from Hitlery. :smokin:
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline PeteS in CA

Could we get her proposal written into the Dem Party platform?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Has anyone ever seen a more blatantly obvious case of a politician declaring to Black people, "I will pay you money to vote for me!"?

First: She cannot do this on her own.
Second: The American Treasury cannot afford this.
Third: It is a grossly racist idea. (White people breathe cleaner air than Black people? What?)
Forth: I doubt even Black people are stupid enough to fall for this. It is too idiotic.

The American Black population is used to having grandiose promises thrown at them by Democrats every election. Very few of them ever come to fruition. This, 'Vote for Me and I will pay you Money!', strategy by Warren has been done a thousand times before. I doubt it work again.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.