Author Topic: Report: Ukraine Whistleblower Worked With Biden When He was Vice President  (Read 272 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Ukraine Whistleblower Worked With Biden When He was Vice President

Posted by Mary Chastain      Friday, October 11, 2019 at 7:00am

“From everything we know about the whistleblower and his work in the executive branch then, there is absolutely no doubt he would have been working with Biden when he was vice president.”

The Washington Examiner has learned from intelligence officers and former White House officials the identity of the 2020 Democratic presidential candidate who worked with the Ukraine whistleblower.

This news comes a few days after the publication learned that Intelligence Community Inspector General Michael Atkinson discovered the whistleblower behind the phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky worked for a 2020 Democratic candidate.

Atkinson wrote the whistleblower “showed ‘some indicia of an arguable political bias…in favor of a rival political candidate.’”

The whistleblower claimed through hearsay that Trump threatened to withhold aid from Ukraine if Zelensky did not investigate Vice President Joe Biden.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/10/report-ukraine-whistleblower-worked-with-biden-when-he-was-vice-president/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LegalInsurrection+%28Le%C2%B7gal+In%C2%B7sur%C2%B7rec%C2%B7tion%29

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Since there is now "a name" attached (possibly) to the blower, it should be easy to cross-check against a list of employees Biden had...

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BNL NEWS
@BreakingNLive
EXCLUSIVE: MORE: One of Adam Schiff's staffer, Sean Misko, is a member of CFR with possible whistleblower Eric Ciaramella. He is/was a fellow at The Atlantic Council, which has a business partnership with Hunter Biden's company, Burisma Holdings in Ukraine

BNL NEWS
@BreakingNLive
EXCLUSIVE Report: Eric Ciaramella may be one of the whistleblowers in Ukraine scandal — Clinton donor Victor Pinchuk sent Ukrainian MP Bielkova to meet with him the same day she met with David Kramer, who then leaked discredited Steele dossier that promted Russia investigation:

https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1182750468763803650

CFR and the Atlantic Council, still, I'm not sure if Eric Ciaramella was mentioned previously..... and that is a name, saying maybe he's one of the whistleblower but I also saw in the news, them saying right-wing bloggers are naming civil servants they don't like. I wonder if this was mentioned anywhere on the board?

Anyway, those speaking of CFR and the Atlantic Council, I don't know if I'd say they are left-wingers, more like Neo-Cons, something different but not the left per se.