Author Topic: Ready for Rep. Chelsea Clinton?  (Read 308 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ready for Rep. Chelsea Clinton?
« on: October 11, 2019, 02:12:02 pm »
October 11, 2019
Ready for Rep. Chelsea Clinton?
By Monica Showalter

As if Joe Biden succoring his son with Ukrainian oligarch cash weren't enough nepotism for the princeling political class, here come the big leaguers in that game, the Clintons.

According to the New York Post:

The retirement of longtime New York Rep. Nita Lowey could open the door for a political newcomer with big political name — Chelsea Clinton.

“Is Chelsea Clinton going to make her move?” one New York Democrat asked shortly after learning of Lowey’s retirement.

Page Six first reported in 2016 that the former first daughter was being groomed for the 17th district seat. The district includes Rockland County and portions of Westchester, including the Chappaqua home of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

“Chelsea would be the next extension of the Clinton brand,” a source said at the time.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/ready_for_rep_chelsea_clinton.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: Ready for Rep. Chelsea Clinton?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 02:16:36 pm »
I despise political dynasties of either party. We aren't supposed to have royalty in this country.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 02:49:50 pm »
Westchester Dems are pitching Chelsea Clinton on running for Rep. Nita Lowey’s seat after retirement announcement: source
https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-nita-lowey-reelection-2020-20191010-cpu4x77l2vbgdb2oxpihxrpd3i-story.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 02:53:41 pm »
I despise political dynasties of either party. We aren't supposed to have royalty in this country.

If she were from more honest stock she'd run under her real name avoid the whole dynasty thing. But Chelsea Hubble sounds kinda weird.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 04:39:12 pm »
If she were from more honest stock she'd run under her real name avoid the whole dynasty thing. But Chelsea Hubble sounds kinda weird.

Hey, @skeeter!  I see you still have power.  Congrats on your 14,000 post!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2019, 04:52:53 pm »
Hey, @skeeter!  I see you still have power.  Congrats on your 14,000 post!
Great Scott you’re right - I didn’t think I talked so much.

The weather alert is over so PG&E is inspecting & restoring power now. Turned out to be so much ado...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2019, 04:53:09 pm »
Rep. Chelsea Clinton???   :3:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 05:06:12 pm »
White privilege is passed on in the genes. So is political privilege it seems.

And, on that note, news today in New York is that Rep. Nita Lowey, D-N.Y., a 16-term congresswoman and chairwoman of the House Appropriations Committee, announced [made a promise!] Thursday that she will retire after the 2020 elections. After? hmm...Some are suggesting this is the opening Hillary wanted, some say, created, for her white, privileged, political offspring Chelsea.

Nita wants to spend more time with family, or something, don’t you?, Nita.

Actually, Nita Lowey does owe Hillary a favor. Lowey withdrew from the race for senator in New York back in 2001 so that the political, white, privileged, Hillary could have it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 05:09:40 pm »

The weather alert is over so PG&E is inspecting & restoring power now. Turned out to be so much ado...

I read PG&E had to put up barricades around their offices because people were unpeacefully protesting the shutoffs, and they feared the crews could be attacked.  Local paper, AP dispatch.  **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2019, 05:12:02 pm »

They got location wrong. Huge fire in Santa Clarita, northwest of Lost Angeles. On local OTA television stations. Started about 3:AM. Named "Saddleridge" fire.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline aligncare

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2019, 05:16:25 pm »
I gotta start checking the original post.  888oops888

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2019, 05:19:53 pm »
They got location wrong. Huge fire in Santa Clarita, northwest of Lost Angeles. On local OTA television stations. Started about 3:AM. Named "Saddleridge" fire.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

I believe Santa Clarita receives power from SoCal Edison or maybe LA Light & Power rather than PG&E.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2019, 06:34:33 pm »
Rep. Chelsea Clinton???   :3:

Yes, and vomit is right!  Just plain NO!!!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2019, 06:50:37 pm »
Yes, and vomit is right!  Just plain NO!!!

I dunno...do the Rats already have enough mindless boobs in Congress?
I will NOT comply.