Author Topic: Watch–Trump: Joe Biden ‘Was Only a Good Vice President Because He Understood How to Kiss Obama’s Ass  (Read 1662 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

President Trump said Democrat Joe Biden was “only a good Vice President because he understood how to kiss” former President Obama’s “ass” in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Thursday.
During his rally in Minneapolis, Trump called out Biden for his alleged corruption schemes in Ukraine and China, where his son Hunter Biden was paid up to $83,000 a month to sit on a Ukrainian energy company’s board while his father was Vice President.

Trump said:

Two months after President Obama put Joe in charge of Ukraine policy … and the press will not write it. They say, ‘In totally unsubstantiated charges’ every time they talk about him, ‘President Trump has said that his son walked away with a fortune, now you know that’s a totally unsubstantiated charge.’ Really? It’s not unsubstantiated, it’s a fact.”

“Joe’s son Hunter got thrown out of the Navy and then he became a genius on Wall Street in about two days,” Trump said. “By the way, whatever happened to Hunter? Where the hell is he … Where’s Hunter?”

Speaking directly to Hunter Biden, Trump said Biden was only a good Vice President because he sucked up to Obama.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/10/watch-trump-joe-biden-was-only-a-good-vice-president-because-he-understood-how-to-kiss-obamas-ass/

Telling the truth will make libs even madder.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
When Trump is speaking at a rally, he tends to be more crude.  I think his choice of words for delivering his message to the people in Minnesota and the nation is Bowery bum crude, and just not necessary.  Indicating that Biden was good at kissing Obama's ass...well, there are many ways that notion can be communicated, and he chose the worst way in my mind, and I am no prude.

I would not speak that way in front of my kids when they were young, what makes him think it is acceptable for him to do so with many in America?  Why attempt to piss off every demographic?  Parents with young kids is a demographic, and he goes out of his way to antagonize.  Makes no sense.

In a state where he is 1.5 basis points based on the outcome in 2016 from winning, you would think he would polish his act and appear more presidential.  NOPE!  Caustic rude to the Nth degree.  I find it annoying, and I do believe he drives people away that would be inclined to vote for him.  He is the proverbial bull in a china shop.  Lots of breakage.  Getting old.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Caustic rude to the Nth degree.  I find it annoying, and I do believe he drives people away that would be inclined to vote for him.  He is the proverbial bull in a china shop.  Lots of breakage.  Getting old.

@jafo2010

Question: Did you vote for him in the 2016 General? Would you vote for him in 2020 General, if he used the words you prefer?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Night Hides Not

@jafo2010

Question: Did you vote for him in the 2016 General? Would you vote for him in 2020 General, if he used the words you prefer?

I'll answer that. No, I didn't vote for him in 2016. The second question is moot, because he will never tone down his language.

Trump becomes more unhinged by each passing day, I'm planning for the exercise of the 25th amendment. It's apparent that his base loves to hear him talk crudely and derisively about his opponents. Impeachment proceedings will turn into an onslaught of attacks from both sides, with Trump leading the way.

Let's see who's left before the vote next November. I can say with certainty that I won't vote for a Democrat.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
Trump's language is actually a sanitized version of the truth. Biden's inexplicable childish hero-worship of the lazy, ineffectual, dimwitted 0bama goes far beyond cringeworthy. ANY other conceivable 0bama vice president would have been the undisputed adult in the relationship.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline aligncare

When Trump is speaking at a rally, he tends to be more crude.  I think his choice of words for delivering his message to the people in Minnesota and the nation is Bowery bum crude, and just not necessary.  Indicating that Biden was good at kissing Obama's ass...well, there are many ways that notion can be communicated, and he chose the worst way in my mind, and I am no prude.

I would not speak that way in front of my kids when they were young, what makes him think it is acceptable for him to do so with many in America?  Why attempt to piss off every demographic?  Parents with young kids is a demographic, and he goes out of his way to antagonize.  Makes no sense.

In a state where he is 1.5 basis points based on the outcome in 2016 from winning, you would think he would polish his act and appear more presidential.  NOPE!  Caustic rude to the Nth degree.  I find it annoying, and I do believe he drives people away that would be inclined to vote for him.  He is the proverbial bull in a china shop.  Lots of breakage.  Getting old.

Did you ever think maybe he’s angry?

We all say things we shouldn’t when we’re angry. And make no mistake, Trump is angry. And why shouldn’t he be angry? The bleeping bleep Democrats bleepity bleep and bleep bleeping mother! They can bleep themselves and the bleeping horse they bleeping rode in on!

The point is the bleeping democrats put an ugly stain on what would have be a spectacularly successful Trump administration and presidency.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

That's certainly one way to look at it.

Another way is that he resonates in many ways with what more and more Americans think and more are coming into his fold.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline berdie

Trump's language is actually a sanitized version of the truth. Biden's inexplicable childish hero-worship of the lazy, ineffectual, dimwitted 0bama goes far beyond cringeworthy. ANY other conceivable 0bama vice president would have been the undisputed adult in the relationship.

That is true..no doubt about it.

You and I can speak that way (and the comment is true), but he is the POTUS. It doesn't endear him to me....at all.

Offline aligncare

That is true..no doubt about it.

You and I can speak that way (and the comment is true), but he is the POTUS. It doesn't endear him to me....at all.

Are you anticipating voting for him? I can’t recall where you stand.

Offline berdie

Are you anticipating voting for him? I can’t recall where you stand.

Not that it should make any difference to you...but yes, I plan on voting for him.  Does that mean I can't criticize some of his actions? @aligncare

Offline aligncare

Not that it should make any difference to you...but yes, I plan on voting for him.  Does that mean I can't criticize some of his actions? @aligncare

Not at all, I just couldn’t recall where you stood. Knowing adds context to a discussion.

But, feel free and criticize to your heart’s content. You wouldn’t be alone, I’ve seen worse.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
jafo wrote:
"In a state where he is 1.5 basis points based on the outcome in 2016 from winning, you would think he would polish his act and appear more presidential.  NOPE!  Caustic rude to the Nth degree.  I find it annoying, and I do believe he drives people away that would be inclined to vote for him.  He is the proverbial bull in a china shop.  Lots of breakage.  Getting old."

Look at it this way.
He's been under constant never-relenting ATTACK from the democrat-communists since the day he took the oath of office in January 2017.

How would YOU feel about their b.s. and never-ending derangement after being subjected to nearly three years of it?

Don't know about you, but I'd be gettin' pretty p'd off. And probably would say so outloud.

So, my advice to Mr. Trump is:
LET 'EM HAVE IT.
With everything you've got.
And don't mince words, either.

Those who support you will understand, completely.

Offline aligncare

It’s more than just that @Fishrrman

What @jafo2010 is suggesting is that Trump be phony. Like other politicians who show up at the Iowa caucus in overalls, plaid shirt and straw hat so they can relate to the little people. “Ahhhyep, I dress this a’way in Georgetown!”

But, that’s not Trump. And that’s one of the many reasons he got elected. He doesn’t hide who he is, nor does he need to put on airs.

There’s nothing like the good friend who says to you, “You know the way you are?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, don’t be that way!”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

QFT

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Another way is that he resonates in many ways with what more and more Americans think and more are coming into his fold.

Every now and then it's damn good to hear our anger reflected in the words of the POTUS. 

Damn good.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
It’s more than just that @Fishrrman

What @jafo2010 is suggesting is that Trump be phony. Like other politicians who show up at the Iowa caucus in overalls, plaid shirt and straw hat so they can relate to the little people. “Ahhhyep, I dress this a’way in Georgetown!”

But, that’s not Trump. And that’s one of the many reasons he got elected. He doesn’t hide who he is, nor does he need to put on airs.

There’s nothing like the good friend who says to you, “You know the way you are?”

“Yeah?”

“Well, don’t be that way!”

I seen Mitch campaigning in Kentucky wearing a red tee shirt and driving a small pickup.... never seen a guy looking so out of place....

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

He doesn’t hide who he is, nor does he need to put on airs.
He has acted in accordance with biblical prophesy.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Never mind me, I'm just here for the Tsk-Tsks.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I seen Mitch campaigning in Kentucky wearing a red tee shirt and driving a small pickup.... never seen a guy looking so out of place....

I'm trying to imagine that, but my brain hurts when I do that.  You raped my brain.  333cleo
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I'll answer that. No, I didn't vote for him in 2016. The second question is moot, because he will never tone down his language.

Trump becomes more unhinged by each passing day, I'm planning for the exercise of the 25th amendment. It's apparent that his base loves to hear him talk crudely and derisively about his opponents. Impeachment proceedings will turn into an onslaught of attacks from both sides, with Trump leading the way.

Let's see who's left before the vote next November. I can say with certainty that I won't vote for a Democrat.

They do like it and he puts on a show doesn't he.  Disgusting.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline goatprairie

jafo wrote:
"In a state where he is 1.5 basis points based on the outcome in 2016 from winning, you would think he would polish his act and appear more presidential.  NOPE!  Caustic rude to the Nth degree.  I find it annoying, and I do believe he drives people away that would be inclined to vote for him.  He is the proverbial bull in a china shop.  Lots of breakage.  Getting old."

Look at it this way.
He's been under constant never-relenting ATTACK from the democrat-communists since the day he took the oath of office in January 2017.

How would YOU feel about their b.s. and never-ending derangement after being subjected to nearly three years of it?

Don't know about you, but I'd be gettin' pretty p'd off. And probably would say so outloud.

So, my advice to Mr. Trump is:
LET 'EM HAVE IT.
With everything you've got.
And don't mince words, either.

Those who support you will understand, completely.
So if Trump starts using the f word and other words you might hear if you're like some friends and family members of mine, that would  be perfectly alright?
You do know that children listen and watch presidential speeches or are in the area. Do you think it would be a good thing for them to hear the POTUS talk like that?
And you must understand that many people/adults judge candidates on their decorum or general lack of it? And many of those people vote.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So if Trump starts using the f word and other words you might hear if you're like some friends and family members of mine, that would  be perfectly alright?
You do know that children listen and watch presidential speeches or are in the area. Do you think it would be a good thing for them to hear the POTUS talk like that?
And you must understand that many people/adults judge candidates on their decorum or general lack of it? And many of those people vote.

Sounds like he went to far by saying "Ass" already, so....

Mark Sanford for President!  Yaaaay!
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did you ever think maybe he’s angry?

We all say things we shouldn’t when we’re angry. And make no mistake, Trump is angry. And why shouldn’t he be angry? The bleeping bleep Democrats bleepity bleep and bleep bleeping mother! They can bleep themselves and the bleeping horse they bleeping rode in on!

The point is the bleeping democrats put an ugly stain on what would have be a spectacularly successful Trump administration and presidency.

@aligncare   @jafo2010

BINGO!

Besides,I am so overjoyed to FINALLY find an elected official who is  willing to call the Dims corrupt and evil in public as opposed to "my distinguished friend from the other side of the aisle." that I don't care what words he uses because there IS no word as crude as the people he is talking about.

How can you ever hope to eliminate/defeat a disease if you are too polite to name it?

Put this out there in the public in such as way that the leftist-controlled press has no choice but to report it so the typical "unaffiliated voters" who only pay attention to politics a few months every 4 years can hear it and become aware of it.

You do NOT defeat your enemy by kissing their asses in public by talking about what nice people they are.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes.  Mad in fact.

@Once-Ler

Not to worry. There will be tea,cookies and doilies immediately following the election.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!