Author Topic: TRUMP is making good on his promise to cut billions from UN funding…and the UN is squealing like a s  (Read 440 times)

rangerrebew

TRUMP is making good on his promise to cut billions from UN funding…and the UN is squealing like a stuck pig

October 10, 2019 by BareNakedIslam

Now the UN Secretary General is begging for money. Perhaps he should hit up all the other United Nations member states that regularly fall short on their required annual financial contributions, figuring that the United States will be there to take up the slack.
Breitbart  The United Nations is running a deficit of $230 million, Secretary General Antonio Guterres warned on Monday, and may run out of money by the end of October unless world governments immediately meet their financial obligations.

The United States is by far the U.N.’s biggest financial contributor, providing 22 percent of its operating budget and funding 28 percent of peacekeeping missions, which currently cost $8 billion annually.
In a letter intended for the 37,000 employees at the U.N. secretariat and obtained by AFP, Guterres said unspecified, “additional stop-gap measures” would have to be taken to ensure salaries and entitilements are met.

These might include holding fewer (unnecessary) meetings and cutting back on (unnecessary) travel and associated entitlements.

https://barenakedislam.com/2019/10/10/trump-is-making-good-on-his-promise-to-cut-billions-from-un-funding-and-the-un-is-squealing-like-a-stuck-pig/

Online kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The UN's "Best if used by" date expired in the 80's.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Offline libertybele

Personally I would like to see the U.S. out of the U.N.   What exactly do with the money that they get from the U.S. and how do they use it?  Is there any way to really know?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Personally I would like to see the U.S. out of the U.N.   What exactly do with the money that they get from the U.S. and how do they use it?  Is there any way to really know?

Corrumption runs deep and has a long history.  Remember food for oil?   The largest humanitarian program in UN history was also the organization’s worst corruption scandal. So far.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

If you get a chance, watch the movie "The Whistleblower" based on a true story regarding the UN and sex trafficking.  Appalling and disgusting.

https://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/the-whistleblower-2011
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Whatever amount Trump is cutting the UN contribution, it is not enough. 

Member states that are not paying their allocated share of funding should be precluded from active participation until they do.  How many nations on the Security Council are not paying their share?  I bet there is more than one!

I say the time has come for POTUS to tell the UN to formulate a balanced budget, or we freeze our funding.  Running a $230 million deficit is insane.  Their inability to run the UN properly is NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USA.

FREEZE USA FUNDING UNTIL THEY BALANCE THEIR BUDGET, WITH PART OF THE FORMULA INCLUDING A PAYDOWN OF ANY EXISTING DEBT.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Chalk one positive up for Trump here... drop all funding and get out the UN and I will dance in the streets like a Pali after 9/11.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

Yeah I always did too.  That is the most corrupt, perverted organization that was ever formed.  The New Sanhedrin says they are replacing the UN and everyone will be under the Noahide Law and there will be peace.  For real.  That's another snake pit and I wouldn't doubt if our government is funneling money to their interfaith third temple.

Really.  Some of you may find this interesting.  The Sanhedrin tells exactly what they are doing.  I would not be surprised if this is part of the Kushner plan.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=US+funneling+money+to+Third+Temple&view=detail&mid=3433118FCAB7023E25763433118FCAB7023E2576&FORM=VIRE
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 03:50:29 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.