Author Topic: Senators push for prosecution of Justice Kavanaugh accusers  (Read 258 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senators push for prosecution of Justice Kavanaugh accusers
« on: October 10, 2019, 07:37:59 pm »
 By Alex Swoyer - The Washington Times - Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Republican senators are pressing the Justice Department to pursue criminal charges against women who made false rape accusations against Supreme Court Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh during his confirmation hearing last year.

Nine of the 12 Republican members on the Senate Judiciary Committee sent a letter to Attorney General William Barr and FBI Director Christopher Wray asking for an update to the committee’s four referrals for criminal investigation.

“We are grateful to citizens who come forward with relevant information in good faith, even if they are not entirely sure about the accuracy of that information. But, when individuals intentionally mislead the committee, they divert important committee resources during time-sensitive investigations and materially impede its work. Such acts are not only unfair; they are potentially illegal,” said the letter.

During the course of the probe into Justice Kavanaugh after Christine Blasey Ford came public with allegations of sexual misconduct against him, a few others came forward with different complaints, in an attempt to stop the nominee’s confirmation to the court.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/oct/9/senators-push-for-prosecution-of-justice-kavanaugh/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Senators push for prosecution of Justice Kavanaugh accusers
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 08:04:18 pm »
Just going through, the motions. Nothing to follow.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 08:30:46 pm »
Just going through, the motions. Nothing to follow.

That would be too bad, because these people knowingly made false accusations that, had they been appropriately filed at the time, could have led to serious prison time for an innocent man.  Unfortunately I fear you are correct, though, because Barr keeps 11-foot-poles around for touching stuff like this.  It's difficult getting Prosecutors interested in trying politically protected classes of people for things you and I would be instantly frog-marched for.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline musiclady

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 08:34:33 pm »
That would be too bad, because these people knowingly made false accusations that, had they been appropriately filed at the time, could have led to serious prison time for an innocent man.  Unfortunately I fear you are correct, though, because Barr keeps 11-foot-poles around for touching stuff like this.  It's difficult getting Prosecutors interested in trying politically protected classes of people for things you and I would be instantly frog-marched for.

All hat, no cattle.

All they ever do is talk.  Nothing ever happens to the leftist liars who make these accusations.

Nothing.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 08:40:41 pm »

To sue for libel, you have to prove damages and they have to be enumerated. Hard to prove damage when he was actually confirmed.

Perjury is another route I guess.

I wouldn't expect any jail time but you never know...

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 09:09:29 pm »
Free beer! Tomorrow...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 09:52:12 pm »
All hat, no cattle.

All they ever do is talk.  Nothing ever happens to the leftist liars who make these accusations.

Nothing.

It's just another filthy Democrat tactic.  They know it can't be proven but it's the accusation that counts, not what actually happened.  They also know that even if they are proven liars, the accusation will still remain, and they can't be touched because there are Statutes of Limitation preventing them from being done for false reporting.  "Where do I go to get my reputation back?"

Meanwhile, real woman have spent real time in Jail for false Rape accusations.  It's happening more and ore, so there's that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 04:06:27 am »
IF we had a DOJ or FBI that was worth a good BM, you might see something happen.  Nothing will happen.  Nothing. 

Deblasey-Ford is a lying sack of sh*t.  Nothing she said impressed me.  She was a lying idiot. 

Offline Applewood

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 05:17:38 am »
What those lumps should be doing is going after whoever is behind all this.  You know these chippies just didn't come forward on their own.  Someone with big bucks and a nefarious agenda is the real culprit.

But the senators as always will do nothing but sit on their fat posteriors and collect their checks. 
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 05:19:07 am by Applewood »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2019, 08:44:33 am »
What those lumps should be doing is going after whoever is behind all this.  You know these chippies just didn't come forward on their own.  Someone with big bucks and a nefarious agenda is the real culprit.

But the senators as always will do nothing but sit on their fat posteriors and collect their checks.

I am willing to bet it is Planned Parenthood taxpayer funded money.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2019, 06:02:29 pm »
George Soros is never far away from dropping millions to the cause of anarchy in America.  Causing the discord over Kavanaugh is just the kind of thing he would get his jollies from.