Author Topic: ‘There’s No Need For A Crime’: Chris Cuomo And Matt Schlapp Square Off On Impeachment  (Read 249 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Virginia Kruta
Associate Editor
October 09, 2019 10:31 PM ET

CNN’s Chris Cuomo squared off on impeachment Wednesday with American Conservative Union Chairman Matt Schlapp.

Schlapp repeatedly pressed Cuomo to “name the crime” that would be listed on the articles of impeachment for President Donald Trump. “There’s no need for a crime,” Cuomo responded.

WATCH:

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/10/09/chris-cuomo-matt-schlapp-square-off-impeachment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

Schlapp repeatedly pressed Cuomo to “name the crime” that would be listed on the articles of impeachment for President Donald Trump. “There’s no need for a crime,” Cuomo responded.

Thank you for my new signature line,Comrade Cuomo. Nothing could highlight the "freedoms" you and your fellow travelers hope to "bless" the American people with once you take control.

Have you considered changing the name of your party to the "Communist Party United States of America" once you have control?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@mystery-ak

Thank you for my new signature line,Comrade Cuomo. Nothing could highlight the "freedoms" you and your fellow travelers hope to "bless" the American people with once you take control.

Have you considered changing the name of your party to the "Communist Party United States of America" once you have control?

That should read *Comrade Fredo*..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Sedition. It is stuck in my head.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
"There is no need for a crime."
Damn boys, these guys really actually are totalitarian fascists.
They really truly are. And they are too stupid to realize how much they are replaying Nazi Germany play by play.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

In fairness of a sort, while the USC does specify impeachment should be for "high crimes, etc.", it does not forbid the House from impeaching a President for having two scoops of ice cream for dessert after dinner (or anything else frivolous).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
In fairness of a sort, while the USC does specify impeachment should be for "high crimes, etc.", it does not forbid the House from impeaching a President for having two scoops of ice cream for dessert after dinner (or anything else frivolous).

Quite right, and the voters will release them from "Job Lock" if they think the House passes frivolous Articles.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: