Author Topic: Trump says Fox News 'doesn't deliver for US anymore' after poll shows rising impeachment support  (Read 1875 times)

Offline MeshugeMikey

• the anti trump
So, which flaming leftist will Fox replace Shemp Smith with?  Leland Vitter?

(Shemp just announced he quit.)

Offline Stevensr123

Coming from Britain I have never thought fox to be unbiased. Like pretty much every MSM (and fox is the biggest MSM going) they are all biased.

With Obama every week they was talking about his golf trips, trips abroad etc yet hardly a mention what Trump has been doing.

My main point is you can't trust any media corporations these days. They are all scum, owned by billionaires, who have there own agenda to set.

Fox wanted Trump in to create stories and chaos to sell more news. They will probably push for impeachment or to get him out to create more chaos.

Choas = more news and money.

The media on BOTH sides love Trump.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 04:54:02 am by Stevensr123 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Coming from Britain I have never thought fox to be unbiased. Like pretty much every MSM (and fox is the biggest MSM going) they are all biased.

With Obama every week they was talking about his golf trips, trips abroad etc yet hardly a mention what Trump has been doing.

My main point is you can't trust any media corporations these days. They are all scum, owned by billionaires, who have there own agenda to set.

Fox wanted Trump in to create stories and chaos to sell more news. They will probably push for impeachment or to get him out to create more chaos.

An interesting theory. :pondering:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So, @Stevensr123, How have you been?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Stevensr123

So, @Stevensr123, How have you been?
not good. Found out my (now) ex wife was cheating on me. So  **nononono* sadly more evidence the world is changing and morals are lacking

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
not good. Found out my (now) ex wife was cheating on me. So  **nononono* sadly more evidence the world is changing and morals are lacking

Oh man, that really sucks.  Sorry..... 9999hair out0000
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Fox was the most down the middle news reporting network until 2015.  When they went totally Orange is when they sold their soul.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

Fox was the most down the middle news reporting network until 2015.  When they went totally Orange is when they sold their soul.

Yep.  And became unwatchable.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Yep.  And became unwatchable.

I just can't even stand it.  Its so thick with worship.  It doesn't matter what he does its great! 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.