Author Topic: Trump says Fox News 'doesn't deliver for US anymore' after poll shows rising impeachment support  (Read 1904 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So, which flaming leftist will Fox replace Shemp Smith with?  Leland Vitter?

(Shemp just announced he quit.)

Well they've got Juan Williams and Geraldo that can fill the void of Trump bashing in his time slot.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I guess you and I are going out of style..... 

But I don't think either of us cares.   :cool:

I know I don't.  Benefit of achieving Geezerhood.   :smokin:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well they've got Juan Williams and Geraldo that can fill the void of Trump bashing in his time slot.

In seriousness (on an unserious topic), it would probably be somebody from the News division, not commentary, so maybe a current weekend host, or maybe Harris Faulkner (who would be good), who has a weekday morning gig.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

So, which flaming leftist will Fox replace Shemp Smith with?  Leland Vitter?

(Shemp just announced he quit.)
@Cyber Liberty
This CIS gendered toxicly masculine hetero-normative will rise above my white male priviledge and hope it is a women. 
A women with depth and experience.
like Greta Thunberg, or that skinhead girl from the Florida school shooting.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 08:17:36 pm by Once-Ler »

Offline musiclady

I know I don't.  Benefit of achieving Geezerhood.   :smokin:

It has it's benefits, does it not?  ***cool cat***
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

@Cyber Liberty
This CIS gendered toxicly masculine hetero-normative will rise above my white male priviledge and hope it is a women. 

Cis males have no right to an opinion here....    :tongue2:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

888high58888

I vote "skinhead."
I will NOT comply.

Offline kevindavis007

Boo frikin hoo
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline aligncare

He's been reposting and giving props to OANN a lot more lately on Twitter.

That will last until they run a negative story on him.

I think Trump can take negative stories about himself and his administration. I don’t think that’s a problem for him. But, what he will not take, are lies. If OANN begins running lies about him, then he would be justified calling them out, too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I will NOT comply.

I think Trump can take negative stories about himself and his administration. I don’t think that’s a problem for him. But, what he will not take, are lies. If OANN begins running lies about him, then he would be justified calling them out, too.
@aligncare

Won't the Trump GOP run out of media bubbles?  If OANN goes down, our President will have to do a rally every night to avoid TV coverage of scandals, and you know how he loves his Executive TV Time.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@aligncare

Won't the Trump GOP run out of media bubbles?  If OANN goes down, our President will have to do a rally every night to avoid TV coverage of scandals, and you know how he loves his Executive TV Time.

That would be a novel tactic.  Presidents in trouble usually go into a bunker somewhere.  But this is not a "normal" President.   :shrug:
I will NOT comply.

That would be a novel tactic.  Presidents in trouble usually go into a bunker somewhere.  But this is not a "normal" President.   :shrug:
True, he's more of a "LEEEEEEEROY  JENKKKINS" President. 

Offline Applewood

No, he can't take negative stories about himself or his administration because to him, they are all lies and fake news. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
True, he's more of a "LEEEEEEEROY  JENKKKINS" President.

OK, that made me LMAO!

:mauslaff:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

Those eternally immature will always react to any criticism w/anger, abuse and vulgarity;
while the mature understand that it can foster insight and self-awareness.
Mercifully, Trump is in his seventies rather than 10 years old!!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
No, he can't take negative stories about himself or his administration because to him, they are all lies and fake news.

That is true.  FOX news is becoming Trumps journalist boneyard too.  I used to really enjoy Meghan Kelley also.  But right off the bat Trump went after her with "blood was coming out" garbage.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Those eternally immature will always react to any criticism w/anger, abuse and vulgarity;
while the mature understand that it can foster insight and self-awareness.
Mercifully, Trump is in his seventies rather than 10 years old!!!

Perfessor, who is your  favorite for 2020?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Absalom

Perfessor, who is your  favorite for 2020?
--------------------------------
If Trump retires, my sense is that Pence can defeat any Democrat!

Offline aligncare

If Trump retires (fat chance!) and Pence (or virtually any other) gets the nomination, you can bet this Trumpster will be supporting that candidate with everything I got, against any democrat candidate, given the crystal clear dichotomy we face: God, Family and America — versus the tavern scene from Star Wars.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This is simply untrue @Applewood   

The President is fully aware there will be disagreements with his actions and policies, and will debate those point by point.  What annoys the President is what would annoy any rational person ... intentionally lying about his actions and policies and presenting those lies as truth.  THIS is what is called "fake news".  Try to see the reality through your hate for the President.

Offline Applewood

Pence is likable, except to the radical anti-Christians and other whiners.  Even some of my Democrat friends have said they would be ok with Pence in the White House.  I certainly think he could win over independents and undecideds -- two groups Trump does not appear to have impressed. 

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pence will get steamrollered by the democrat-communists.
His heart and mind are in the right place, but I sense that he has no fight in him.
And any Republican successor to Mr. Trump is going to need all "the fight" he can get.

BTW, I don't watch Fox News.
I don't watch ANY news.
Can't be trusted any more...

Online corbe

Pence will get steamrollered by the democrat-communists.
His heart and mind are in the right place, but I sense that he has no fight in him.
And any Republican successor to Mr. Trump is going to need all "the fight" he can get.

BTW, I don't watch Fox News.
I don't watch ANY news.
Can't be trusted any more...

Couldn't possibly agree any more with what you said about Pence @Fishrrman.  Trump needs to dump him and run Haley as his VP to get re elected.  Where are the Evangelicals gonna go  :shrug:

I don't watch the news either.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
   Couldn't possibly agree any more with what you said about Pence @Fishrrman.  Trump needs to dump him and run Haley as his VP to get re elected.  Where are the Evangelicals gonna go  :shrug:

I don't watch the news either.

No, Candace Owens.  She is the one who is drawing African Americans away from the liberalism keeping them enslaved.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.