Author Topic: Middle-Class Incomes Surging – Thanks to Trump Policies  (Read 901 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Middle-Class Incomes Surging – Thanks to Trump Policies
« on: October 10, 2019, 01:17:37 pm »
Oct 10th, 2019
Stephen Moore

Middle-class incomes, after adjusting for inflation, have surged by $5,003 since Donald Trump became president in January 2017.

These surges in income, have occurred at exactly the time when many liberal economists and media talking heads were shouting “recession.”

These latest income numbers also squarely contradict the claims by Democratic presidential candidates.
Copied

The latest Census Bureau Current Population Survey data now show that middle-class incomes, after adjusting for inflation, have surged by $5,003 since Donald Trump became president in January 2017. Median household income has now reached $65,976 – an all-time high and up more than 8 percent in 2019 dollars under the Trump presidency.

This data was compiled by the statisticians at Sentier Research, an economic research group whose founders have more than 30 years of experience at the Census Bureau in analyzing the monthly income numbers.

I reported last week in the Wall Street Journal that real median family income had soared by $4,146 under Trump through July 2019. The just-released August numbers from Sentier show a huge monthly gain of $857 in income per household.

more
https://www.heritage.org/markets-and-finance/commentary/middle-class-incomes-surging-thanks-trump-policies
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Middle-Class Incomes Surging – Thanks to Trump Policies
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 02:05:02 pm »
But a recession is coming.  The guy with the "Inverted Curve" say so.  It will be worse than 2008.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 04:49:23 pm »
Liz Warren has a remedy for success.  Tax more so they will come back down into mediocrity
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 05:08:50 pm »
"Conservatives" start with the false premise, that leftists and many some younger people, want to work and prosper.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2019, 05:25:07 pm »
"Conservatives" start with the false premise, that leftists and many some younger people, want to work and prosper.

Hard work is for suckers.  Sucking on their 'rents and Government teat is where it is at.

Offline OfTheCross

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2019, 05:25:11 pm »
Oct 10th, 2019
Stephen Moore

Middle-class incomes, after adjusting for inflation, have surged by $5,003 since Donald Trump became president in January 2017.

These surges in income, have occurred at exactly the time when many liberal economists and media talking heads were shouting “recession.”

These latest income numbers also squarely contradict the claims by Democratic presidential candidates.
Copied

The latest Census Bureau Current Population Survey data now show that middle-class incomes, after adjusting for inflation, have surged by $5,003 since Donald Trump became president in January 2017. Median household income has now reached $65,976 – an all-time high and up more than 8 percent in 2019 dollars under the Trump presidency.

This data was compiled by the statisticians at Sentier Research, an economic research group whose founders have more than 30 years of experience at the Census Bureau in analyzing the monthly income numbers.

I reported last week in the Wall Street Journal that real median family income had soared by $4,146 under Trump through July 2019. The just-released August numbers from Sentier show a huge monthly gain of $857 in income per household.

more
https://www.heritage.org/markets-and-finance/commentary/middle-class-incomes-surging-thanks-trump-policies

It's good that he has continued the the progress from the Obama administration, but according to the US Census, from whom the numbers are based, they changed something in their rules that created a spike.

"Without adjusting for the change in the income questions, 2017 has the highest median household income on record (since 1967). When you adjust for the change, median household income in previous years was just as high.

If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 05:28:54 pm »
It's good that he has continued the the progress from the Obama administration, but according to the US Census, from whom the numbers are based, they changed something in their rules that created a spike.

"Without adjusting for the change in the income questions, 2017 has the highest median household income on record (since 1967). When you adjust for the change, median household income in previous years was just as high.

As trolls go, you are not very original.  You just posted that old canard that "Obama's economy" is why we are doing so well now. 

Sad sad little troll,.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2019, 05:30:19 pm »
Oct 10th, 2019
Stephen Moore

Another financial statistic that is being propped up by record deficit spending.
All's good until the credit cards gets cancelled.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline OfTheCross

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 07:15:43 pm »
As trolls go, you are not very original.  You just posted that old canard that "Obama's economy" is why we are doing so well now. 

Sad sad little troll,.

Silly, rabbit. Trump has continued the progress from the previous administration. That's good. No reason for you to get defensive.

If a well-regulated militia be the most natural defense of a free country, it ought certainly to be under the regulation and at the disposal of that body which is constituted the guardian of the national security.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 07:20:33 pm »

Friendly advice - don't peddle that rat shmutz here. It's an insult to our intelligence.

No one, and I mean NO ONE here buys that crap about this economy belonging to Obama.

Offline OfTheCross

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 07:26:18 pm »
Friendly advice - don't peddle that rat shmutz here. It's an insult to our intelligence.

No one, and I mean NO ONE here buys that crap about this economy belonging to Obama.

That's not what I said. Don't be so defensive and sensitive.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 07:28:18 pm »
That's not what I said. Don't be so defensive and sensitive.

Yeah you did. Don't lie.

But I am smiling while I type.

Offline OfTheCross

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2019, 07:34:53 pm »
Yeah you did. Don't lie.

That's what you heard because you're defensive (why, I don't know).

Cause I said something different.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2019, 08:00:39 pm »
Yeah you did. Don't lie.

I am smiling with you Skeets. 

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2019, 08:02:35 pm »
Silly, rabbit. Trump has continued the progress from the previous administration. That's good. No reason for you to get defensive.

Silly troll.  We all have seen your play in 3 acts.  It is a tragedy.