Author Topic: James Clapper Admits Obama Made Them Spy on Trump! (AUDIO)  (Read 539 times)

rangerrebew

James Clapper Admits Obama Made Them Spy on Trump! (AUDIO)
« on: October 10, 2019, 11:55:04 am »
James Clapper Admits Obama Made Them Spy on Trump! (AUDIO)

October 10, 2019

During the Rush Limbaugh Show yesterday, he aired some audio of former Department of National Intelligence Director, James Clapper confessing that Barack Obama forced them to spy on President Trump and his campaign in the 2016 election.

This is a huge revelation. Those of us with common sense knew all along that Obama was behind it all, but now we actually have the evidence to back it up.

Obama was pulling the strings to have the FBI and CIA spy on Trump advisers.

Here is the transcript of the audio from The Rush Limbaugh Show:

https://tediummedia.com/james-clapper-admits-obama-made-them-spy-on-trump-audio/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Offline verga

Re: James Clapper Admits Obama Made Them Spy on Trump! (AUDIO)
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 11:59:45 am »
Obozo needs to be in prison.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2019, 12:05:54 pm »
CLAPPER: The message I’m getting from all this is, apparently what we were supposed to have done was to ignore the Russian interference, ignore the Russian meddling and the threat that it poses to us, and oh, by the way, blown off what the then commander in chief, President Obama, told us to do, which was to assemble all the reporting that we could that we had available to us —

RUSH: Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop the digital. Did you hear what he just said?

They followed the orders of the President and assemble reports.  Good Lord the Deep State strikes again!!!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2019, 12:39:54 pm »
The devil made him do it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 03:47:04 am »
Clapper knows full well if what Obama was asking was wrong, he had the right to inform Obama as such, and refuse to carry out his request.  But he went along, and is equally guilty of subverting our elections, undermining the electoral process, and using federal agencies to commit felonies. 

All of them should be indicted for sedition and treason, and upon being found guilty, dispatched to serve as a lesson of violating one of the most sacred processes of our republic.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2019, 12:31:05 pm »
Anyone know if Clapper got an immunity deal in exchange for testifying?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2019, 02:32:50 pm »
What I find just as damning is the media's big SO WHAT? when discovering there was zero truth in all the Russia allegations. It was just on to the next attempt to try to get the goods on Trump with impeachment as the objective.
No apologies, no explanation to the public about the  lies in the Steele Dossier or questions about why the Obama admin attempted to subvert the law with phony charges.
Of course we all know the media and the Dem pols are up to their necks in the muck together as part of a common effort.

Offline conservativevoter

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2019, 02:36:20 pm »
Does Clapper's statement really surprise anyone?  This taped moment should be used again, again, and again in Republican ads!   :yowsa:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2019, 07:45:58 pm »
They followed the orders of the President and assemble reports.  Good Lord the Deep State strikes again!!!

I may be mistaken, but IIRC the press was pretty upset when orders like that came from Richard Nixon. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2019, 08:09:09 pm »
I may be mistaken, but IIRC the press was pretty upset when orders like that came from Richard Nixon.
@Cyber Liberty
I'm sorry I'm not sure I'm getting your point.  I read Clapper as saying President Obama ordered the collection of data concerning Russian interference into our elections.  I'm sensing that you read it as Clapper is saying President Obama ordered the collection of data concerning Trump, but I'm not sure how you are making that leap aside from Obama=bad.  I don't want to put words in your mouth, correct me if that is wrong.  I honestly would like to understand your POV.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2019, 08:22:19 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
I'm sorry I'm not sure I'm getting your point.  I read Clapper as saying President Obama ordered the collection of data concerning Russian interference into our elections.  I'm sensing that you read it as Clapper is saying President Obama ordered the collection of data concerning Trump, but I'm not sure how you are making that leap aside from Obama=bad.  I don't want to put words in your mouth, correct me if that is wrong.  I honestly would like to understand your POV.

"Clapper = bad" (Obama is incidental to me).  Doesn't matter who he was doing it for, but if he is somehow involved in an endeavor, I'd be looking really hard at where that cat came from before I start walking it back.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2019, 09:34:37 pm »
"Clapper = bad" (Obama is incidental to me).  Doesn't matter who he was doing it for, but if he is somehow involved in an endeavor, I'd be looking really hard at where that cat came from before I start walking it back.
Thanx for trying to helping me understand this, but I feel just as confused.  I did not hear Clapper admit to wrong doing, or that Obama ordered him to commit crimes.  I don't understand why this story is important.  To me it's one of Rush's least thought out observations.  Everyone in the government and military follow the orders of the President...or at least they're supposed to.

What is the significance of Clapper admitting that he followed the will of the President and gathered reports of Russian election tampering?  Why is it worth "stopping the digital?"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2019, 11:20:18 pm »
Thanx for trying to helping me understand this, but I feel just as confused.  I did not hear Clapper admit to wrong doing, or that Obama ordered him to commit crimes.  I don't understand why this story is important.  To me it's one of Rush's least thought out observations.  Everyone in the government and military follow the orders of the President...or at least they're supposed to.

What is the significance of Clapper admitting that he followed the will of the President and gathered reports of Russian election tampering?  Why is it worth "stopping the digital?"

Since Clapper has repeatedly lied in testimony to Congress, it opens the door to wondering what exactly he has done, mainly the legality of it all.  Beyond the fact he's committed a Felony by lying to Congress (it's been proven.  "I gave the least inaccurate response."), what other illegal things has he signed off on?  What was his role in lying to the FISA courts, for example.  There is no doubt they were lied to in order to obtain permission to spy on Americans, but precisely what were his acts?

Clapper is not the only one I personally wonder about, I have a top four:  Clapper, Comey, Brennan and McCabe.  Their hands are dirty not because they crossed Trump (they did), but because it sure looks like they broke some important laws in the process that are designed to protect us peons from unscrupulous actors like these four.  This is what Durham is looking at right now.

And that's the significance of Clapper et al's activities.

Thanks for your patience, that was a long-winded explanation.  Join me, I'm pouring a frosty one from my private bar right now.   :beer: :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2019, 11:47:52 pm »
The history of the Russia investigation is there for anyone to know it if they bother to find it.

When the FBI/Justice Department found the Russians were interfering with the election, they went to Obama and he told them to continue to investigate.  They did and when they had information, two weeks before Trump took office, the heads of the various Justice Dept. groups, went together to Trump Tower and told him what the Russians had done - the extent of what they knew at that time.  That is no big deal and Rush makes it sound like Obama was investigating Trump which was not happening and Trump was told he was not being investigated when the group went to Trump Tower and that was true, he was NOT being investigated at that time.  Obama was out of office two weeks after that meeting and Trump was then president.  Rush is always trying to make a big deal out of something so he can be relevant, and he is usually wrong as he is this time.

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2019, 01:20:18 am »
Since Clapper has repeatedly lied in testimony to Congress, it opens the door to wondering what exactly he has done, mainly the legality of it all.  Beyond the fact he's committed a Felony by lying to Congress (it's been proven.  "I gave the least inaccurate response."), what other illegal things has he signed off on?  What was his role in lying to the FISA courts, for example.  There is no doubt they were lied to in order to obtain permission to spy on Americans, but precisely what were his acts?

Clapper is not the only one I personally wonder about, I have a top four:  Clapper, Comey, Brennan and McCabe.  Their hands are dirty not because they crossed Trump (they did), but because it sure looks like they broke some important laws in the process that are designed to protect us peons from unscrupulous actors like these four.  This is what Durham is looking at right now.

And that's the significance of Clapper et al's activities.

Thanks for your patience, that was a long-winded explanation.  Join me, I'm pouring a frosty one from my private bar right now.   :beer: :beer:

God Bless America!   :beer:

Your reply wasn't long winded.  Compared to some stuff I've heard other people say, your reply was perfect.  It was perfect. It was a perfect reply. Perfect...like, I mean perfect.  Everyone who has seen it has said it was perfect, and by the way, Pelosi saw it and said "What am I gonna do with this reply?  It's perfect."  It's the kind of perfect reply you reproduce only in hard copy and hide in an extra super-secret classified server.

I really do appreciate your reply.  I think I have a good idea where you're coming from, and I suppose if Clapper, Comey, Brennan and McCabe actually see action from Durham this could be relevant.  Thanks for your time

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2019, 01:44:53 am »
God Bless America!   :beer:

Your reply wasn't long winded.  Compared to some stuff I've heard other people say, your reply was perfect.  It was perfect. It was a perfect reply. Perfect...like, I mean perfect.  Everyone who has seen it has said it was perfect, and by the way, Pelosi saw it and said "What am I gonna do with this reply?  It's perfect."  It's the kind of perfect reply you reproduce only in hard copy and hide in an extra super-secret classified server.

I really do appreciate your reply.  I think I have a good idea where you're coming from, and I suppose if Clapper, Comey, Brennan and McCabe actually see action from Durham this could be relevant.  Thanks for your time

Gladly! 

And, speaking of servers.... 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000 9999hair out0000

(LOL!  Perfect!)
I will NOT comply.