Author Topic: End of the Road? Beto O’Rourke Failing to Meet Polling Threshold for November Debate  (Read 445 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Former Rep. Beto O’Rourke has not met the polling threshold for the MSNBC/Washington Post debate in November.
The Democrat National Committee has required that candidates hit at least three percent support on four qualifying state or national polls, or five percent in two qualifying state polls.

NBC News revealed that O’Rourke had not yet reached the polling requirement to participate in the MSNBC debate, as well as former Housing Secretary Julián Castro, and Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/09/end-road-beto-orourke-failed-meet-polling-threshold-november-debate/
I think someone already caught on video this downfall months ago.

http://youtu.be/rd-O8_ocE3U?t=15
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ah prairie shit..the rats didn't want the Irish?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 01:24:13 am by The Ghost »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Ah prairie shit..the rats didn't want the Irish?

Even they want someone who can do better than nursing a squirrel back to health, riding on a skateboard and filming their trip to the dentist!   :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

Isn't Robert the one who said, as president, he would confiscate everyone's firearms?    I guess that didn't go over too well.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This fool was fortunate to marry into a wealthy family.  The notion he think Americans would vote for a repeat felon for POTUS is way beyond arrogant.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Isn't Robert the one who said, as president, he would confiscate everyone's firearms?    I guess that didn't go over too well.
He should have his skate board confiscated.

Offline Applewood

This fool was fortunate to marry into a wealthy family.  The notion he think Americans would vote for a repeat felon for POTUS is way beyond arrogant.

Well, Betty came awfully close to beating Ted Cruz a while back, so maybe there are some who would vote for him.  But I think he just got lucky in that local race.  Once the rest of the country got a look at this putz, they realized he was a fraud and a big Zero.  It's bad when even the anti-gun crowd doesn't like him. 

Online Wingnut

Well, Betty came awfully close to beating Ted Cruz a while back, so maybe there are some who would vote for him.  But I think he just got lucky in that local race.  Once the rest of the country got a look at this putz, they realized he was a fraud and a big Zero.  It's bad when even the anti-gun crowd doesn't like him.

Irish Bob was an unknown and his pedigree was left unexplored by the Texas liberal press in Harris co Travis co Dallas co.  But his goose is cooked now.  The gun grabbing SOB will never be elected to state wide office ever again....no matter what victoria33 might say to the contrary. 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Bonko Beto takes crash and burn to two levels now

« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 03:45:23 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

Maybe people didn't like the video of is ear hair being trimmed!   :rolling:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6UqAw1WJJI

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Even they want someone who can do better than nursing a squirrel back to health, riding on a skateboard and filming their trip to the dentist!   :rolling:

Come on! He also had his ear hair trimmed and got a flu shot in his pathetically noodle-like upper arm.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
His campaign should have ended the day he announced he was running.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Ohio

Bye bye, Robert Francis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Applewood....yes he came close to Cruz who was soundly defeated by Trump in the Republican primary in 2016.  So, why would he think he would have a shot against Trump, let alone the army of clowns in the Democommie Party?  He will not make it to Iowa.

Good riddance.  He is riffraff!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Lol, what a loser.