Author Topic: Trump calls for whistleblower to be 'exposed and questioned'  (Read 162 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump calls for whistleblower to be 'exposed and questioned'
« on: October 09, 2019, 03:29:03 pm »
Trump calls for whistleblower to be 'exposed and questioned'
by Zachary Halaschak
 | October 09, 2019 11:11 AM

President Trump is calling for the whistleblower who set off an impeachment inquiry against him to be “exposed and questioned.”

In an early morning tweet, Trump referenced a Tuesday report from the Washington Examiner that the anonymous whistleblower had a “professional relationship” with one of the Democratic presidential candidates.

“The Whistleblower’s facts have been so incorrect about my “no pressure” conversation with the Ukrainian President, and now the conflict of interest and involvement with a Democrat Candidate, that he or she should be exposed and questioned properly. This is no Whistleblower…..” Trump said.

“.....The Whistleblower’s lawyer is a big Democrat. The Whistleblower has ties to one of my DEMOCRAT OPPONENTS. Why does the ICIG allow this scam to continue?” he added.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/trump-calls-for-whistleblower-to-be-exposed-and-questioned
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Re: Trump calls for whistleblower to be 'exposed and questioned'
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 08:00:26 am »
I hope the whistle-blowers are exposed so I can send them a thank you letter.

Why does the ICIG allow this scam to continue?” he added.

I believe the President of the United States of America is allowed to speak with the Trump appointed ICIG Michael Atkinson.  I know Trump has a phone because he is tweeting.  Why doesn't Trump call Atkinson instead of tweeting his question to 65 Million followers who are likely less informed about whistle-blowers than the President of the United States?