Author Topic: Support for impeachment reaches highest level in Fox News poll  (Read 590 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support for impeachment reaches highest level in Fox News poll
« on: October 09, 2019, 10:51:50 pm »

Support for impeachment reaches highest level in Fox News poll
By Justine Coleman - 10/09/19 06:42 PM EDT

A record of respondents in a Fox News Poll said they wanted President Trump impeached and removed from office.

The poll released Wednesday found 51 percent of respondents supported Trump's impeachment and removal from office. Four percent of participants said the president should be impeached but not removed, and 40 percent are completely against impeachment.

Support for impeachment and removal has risen 9 points since July, increasing 11 points among Democrats, 5 points among Republicans and 3 among independents.

Voters in swing counties, defined as where Hillary Clinton and Trump were within 10 points in the 2016 election, supported impeachment at a rate of 52 percent, 10 points above a comparable population in July.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/465110-support-for-impeachment-reaches-highest-level-in-fox-news-poll
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Re: Support for impeachment reaches highest level in Fox News poll
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 11:01:41 pm »
If it's a Fox News poll, why not post the link to The Fox News Poll instead of a link to a blog talking about what they think of it?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 11:08:39 pm »
If it's a Fox News poll, why not post the link to The Fox News Poll instead of a link to a blog talking about what they think of it?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-record-support-for-trump-impeachment
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 11:38:52 pm »
It doesn't matter.  I've been convinced by greater minds than mine that, since Trump is not to be permitted any kind of defense, we should just kick back and let the Impeachment follow whatever rules Pelosi and Schitt want to make up along the way.  Republican Presidents are beneath the law, and I wish I had learned that earlier in life, I'd have registered Democrat.  Oh, and eat my broccoli.

It's too late anyway.  The takers outnumber the makers, and that condition only plays out after the final collapse of the Republic that stupid people keep calling a "democracy."  It's only a matter of time now

Stock up on food, water and ammo, because we're headed for "every man for himself."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 11:53:53 pm »
President Trump finally polled over 50%!!!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 11:56:23 pm »
If the numbers keep rising as it's bound to with the rats controlling the polls...there will be no stopping the Dems claiming a mandate from the American people...
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2019, 12:03:10 am »
If the numbers keep rising as it's bound to with the rats controlling the polls...there will be no stopping the Dems claiming a mandate from the American people...

Correct, especially since the so-called Republicans went wobbly and there's not a whole lot of point fighting the good fight anymore, it's just foolish.  People who fancy themselves "conservatives with class" are pulling that yoke on the ride to Hell, right alongside the Democrats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2019, 12:20:01 am »
@mystery-ak

"rats controlling the polls"
You believe that even though this is a Fox News Poll?

Rasmussen sends me their poll results every day.  I think their polls are the most reliable.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2019, 12:44:43 am »
@mystery-ak

Rasmussen sends me their poll results every day.  I think their polls are the most reliable.

I don't trust any of them.  They are not meant to take the temperature of the public, they are meant to set that temperature. 

They are not relevant anyway, because voting is irrelevant.  Elect someone who does what he says?  Why, we must impeach that somebitch first chance we get!  This.  Republic.  Is.  Dead.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2019, 01:30:47 am »
@mystery-ak

Of course the big polling companies are in the pockets of the MSM who pay them for their fake-polls to create the news.  Don't you read Q?</sarc>

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2019, 02:14:26 am »
48% voted for Hillary.  This result wouldn't surprise me at all ... the media have been declaring Trump a felon for two solid weeks. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2019, 02:51:52 am »
Of course the big polling companies are in the pockets of the MSM who pay them for their fake-polls to create the news.  Don't you read Q?</sarc>

One need not be a Q-bert to think polls are FOS.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2019, 02:57:58 am »

They're already doing this.  They don't need no stinkin' polls.

If need be tomorrow favoring impeachment will be 80%.

They're daring us to fall for it.  Let's give them some resistance of our own.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2019, 03:03:47 am »
@Once-Ler
The problem with polls is that they are a product that has to be sold, just like a car or a couch. Taking a poll is useless if it simply comes back with a normal result that everyone already knew anyway. The only polls we hear about are polls that return a sensational, or exciting, or a controversial result. It is in the interests of polling companies to generate buzz by publishing a unique or unexpected result. Otherwise, they are invisible. That is part of the reason so many polls are completely wrong, miles away from reality.

I know you are being sarcastic. But yes, It is difficult for me to take polls seriously. When I read a poll with a positive or a negative result, I just shrug my shoulders and think, "OK maybe?", and then move on with my day.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2019, 03:13:47 am »
@Once-Ler
The problem with polls is that they are a product that has to be sold, just like a car or a couch. Taking a poll is useless if it simply comes back with a normal result that everyone already knew anyway. The only polls we hear about are polls that return a sensational, or exciting, or a controversial result. It is in the interests of polling companies to generate buzz by publishing a unique or unexpected result. Otherwise, they are invisible. That is part of the reason so many polls are completely wrong, miles away from reality.

I know you are being sarcastic. But yes, It is difficult for me to take polls seriously. When I read a poll with a positive or a negative result, I just shrug my shoulders and think, "OK maybe?", and then move on with my day.
@240B
I ain't going to argue with anything you wrote cause it's all true, but I wonder why I never see polls showing Trump polling above 50%.  I think it might sell some papers or polls.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2019, 03:16:06 am »
@240B
I ain't going to argue with anything you wrote cause it's all true, but I wonder why I never see polls showing Trump polling above 50%.   

For the same reason you never saw a poll showing Trump would win the election.

Connect the dots.

Offline verga

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2019, 12:46:49 pm »
Headline is wrong should read "Ginned up support for impeachment......"
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2019, 12:58:58 pm »
Headline is wrong should read "Ginned up support for impeachment......"

Its a race against the DOJ's Mueller probe.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2019, 01:38:24 pm »
Fox News poll shows Americans persuaded toward impeachment; Brad Parscale has 4-letter word for it.

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
✔
@JackPosobiec

Fox News polled 48% Dems 40% Reps in that junk poll lol

And look how hard they’re pushing it

They have no respect for their viewers

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/10/10/fox-news-poll-shows-americans-persuaded-toward-impeachment-brad-parscale-has-4-letter-word-for-it-837308
Support the USO

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2019, 01:50:07 pm »
Don't you read Q?</sarc>
@Once-Ler

Q has said George Bush and other famous people are in GITMO, waiting to be killed.  Until I see film of Bush's  execution, I'm not believing Q. /sarc

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2019, 01:56:34 pm »
Polls don't impeach. 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2019, 02:07:38 pm »
Polls don't impeach.

No, but they convince stupid people Impeachment's a "thing." ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2019, 02:14:15 pm »
No, but they convince stupid people Impeachment's a "thing." ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep**** ****sheep****
I think it's a thing.  Save some room for me in that line ****sheep****

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2019, 02:34:08 pm »
I think it's a thing.  Save some room for me in that line ****sheep****

You haven't changed in that regard, and I accept that it's a well thought-out position.  I'm referring to the idiots who pay no attention until 30 days before an Election.  The ones the pollsters prefer because they can use push-polls.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2019, 02:49:17 pm »
You haven't changed in that regard, and I accept that it's a well thought-out position.  I'm referring to the idiots who pay no attention until 30 days before an Election.  The ones the pollsters prefer because they can use push-polls.

Fair enough.