Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Spotted at Gala Opening of Tyler Perry Studios Wrapped in Last Year’s Curtains Amid  (Read 2025 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It seems to me that we have a heck of a lot more to worry about these days then what Hillary is wearing. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It seems to me that we have a heck of a lot more to worry about these days then what Hillary is wearing.

Shirley you jest. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

She's big as a house.

This photo from the Daily Mail is from 8/27/19.
I had thought they stopped building these following the Hindenburg disaster.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Hillary and Ms Cummings make a nice pair of con artist bookends, with a couple of has-been glad handers in between.
Shouldn't all four of them be in jail anyway?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@libertybele

I don't give a damn what she wears,as long as there is a LOT of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Shouldn't all four of them be in jail anyway?

@IsailedawayfromFR

Who/what is Ms Cummings? I figured it was her nurse.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!