Author Topic: Trump defends Syria move: The Kurds 'didn't help us' in Normandy  (Read 985 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Trump defends Syria move: The Kurds 'didn't help us' in Normandy
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2019, 12:51:49 am »
The Kurds didn't help us in Kandahar, either.

Just when you thought someone couldn't make a statement dumber than the one Trump did...
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2019, 12:58:08 am »
https://nypost.com/2019/10/08/how-obamas-team-set-up-trumps-syrian-dilemma/

The story tells it, again, we aligned with the PKK.

In Iraq,  Kurds and Turks have worked together.

PKK is a designated terror group though, I think it is debatable as to whether they should be.

But innocents should not be hurt no matter what.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2019, 01:02:07 am »
https://nypost.com/2019/10/08/how-obamas-team-set-up-trumps-syrian-dilemma/

The story tells it, again, we aligned with the PKK.

In Iraq,  Kurds and Turks have worked together.

PKK is a designated terror group though, I think it is debatable as to whether they should be.

But innocents should not be hurt no matter what.

Have you ever thought of being a fire fighter for real...and not just on the internet for Trump?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2019, 01:18:49 am »
Have you ever thought of being a fire fighter for real...and not just on the internet for Trump?

Personal attacks are against forum rules.

Lying is against the laws of God.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2019, 01:21:17 am »
Personal attacks are against forum rules.

Asking if you ever thought about a career as a real life Fire Fighter is not a personal attack.

So quit lying.

Lying is against the laws of God.

You just violated those laws of God you mentioned.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2019, 02:35:33 am »
We owe them plenty @Right_in_Virginia and I do know that I'm talking about! 

I've not said you don't know what you're talking about @Bigun  I simply asked what more we owe the them; to define "plenty". 

They have been fighting the Turks for forty years trying to establish an independent state within Turkey.  Do we fight against Turkey with them?  Do we help them resettle in Kurdistan, Iraq and bring an end to the killing?  Do we convene an emergency session of the UN to carve out a nation state called Kurdistan and relocate all Kurds there?  Where would you locate this new member of independent nations?

Just what is it you would like us to do to repay this esteemed band of allies?

« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 03:31:53 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2019, 04:40:18 am »
Next thing Trump is going to say is that they didn't help his campaign.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2019, 04:54:29 am »
The Kurds didn't help us in Kandahar, either.

When did Turkey help us?  They didn't fight in WW2.  The real question is what Erdogan promised Trump to start their genocidal assault in Syria?
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2019, 04:56:43 am »
God help us.  This man is insane!!!!!!

No other way to describe it.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2019, 09:28:00 am »
Our army (during the Revolutionary War) manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports. Of course the Kurds didn’t lift a finger to help us take back JFK from the Limey’s. So F the Kurds and that nasty Megan Markel. But speaking of F’n. That Diana chick was really hot. If she were my daughter, I’d be thinking about dating her. But back to war, was over when the German’s bombed Pearl Harbor? Well it should have been. Just like Puerto Rico, those foreigners in Hawaii have never done anything for us and should have been paying for their own defense. Can’t we put a moat around it and fill it with snakes and alligators? Like I said to Justin Trudeau, “Didn’t you guys burn down the White House?”. We should build a wall around Canada to prevent that from happening again and make Nickleback pay for it.
Perfect.   :silly:

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2019, 09:35:40 am »
Next thing Trump is going to say is that they didn't help his campaign.
The Kurds refused to investigate Biden.  Are you listening Ukraine and China??? *look*
1:16 AM · Oct 10, 2019·Twitter for iPhone

Offline libertybele

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2019, 12:45:51 pm »
This statement by Trump is one of his most absurd indeed.  He often misspeaks only to have one of his avid followers in here tell us what he really meant to say.  Apparently he is heeding the advice of Rand Paul.  He's listening to a Senator rather than his military  advisors....maybe he did listen to Kushner on this.  It wouldn't surprise me. :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2019, 12:57:49 pm »
This statement by Trump is one of his most absurd indeed.  He often misspeaks only to have one of his avid followers in here tell us what he really meant to say.  Apparently he is heeding the advice of Rand Paul.  He's listening to a Senator rather than his military  advisors....maybe he did listen to Kushner on this.  It wouldn't surprise me. :shrug:

@libertybele

It's beginning to follow a pattern.  First he remains silent on the protests in China other than some kind of vote of confidence that Xi will handle things properly...then he appoints Rand Paul as his point man on Iran and his tone starts changing there...now this debacle with the Kurds.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2019, 01:02:31 pm »
@libertybele

It's beginning to follow a pattern.  First he remains silent on the protests in China other than some kind of vote of confidence that Xi will handle things properly...then he appoints Rand Paul as his point man on Iran and his tone starts changing there...now this debacle with the Kurds.

Next Paul will be telling him to stop building the wall. After all, he wants to "expand" the laws allowing them legal entry! 

Gee ... there IS a reason Paul didn't do well in the '16 election!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2019, 01:03:27 pm »
@libertybele

Read somewhere else on this forum that a 100 Kurds have already died.  Wonder how Tump will Tweet in response to that?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #40 on: October 10, 2019, 01:04:28 pm »
Read somewhere else on this forum that a 100 Kurds have already died.  Wonder how Tump will Tweet in response to that?

Whatever the ersponse is...he won't take responsibility for it that's for sure.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #41 on: October 10, 2019, 01:06:25 pm »
Whatever the ersponse is...he won't take responsibility for it that's for sure.

That's a given.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #42 on: October 10, 2019, 01:07:36 pm »
Next Paul will be telling him to stop building the wall. After all, he wants to "expand" the laws allowing them legal entry! 

Gee ... there IS a reason Paul didn't do well in the '16 election!

Never never listen to a Paul...
« Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 01:20:14 pm by kevindavis »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/