Author Topic: Protesters Swarm Max Rose’s Office Over His Support of Impeachment  (Read 315 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannah Bleau  8 Oct 2019

Protesters on Monday swarmed Rep. Max Rose’s (D-NY) office over his newfound support of the partisan-fueled impeachment inquiry.

Rose – who represents New York’s 11th district, which Trump won by ten percentage points in 2016 – recently caved and announced his support for an impeachment inquiry.

“I will support and I will defend the United States Constitution, and it is for that reason that I intend to fully support this impeachment inquiry and follow the facts,” he told supporters at a town hall last week.

“I’m gonna follow these facts wherever they lead, no matter the consequences,” he added.

Protesters – who chanted “Hey, hey! Ho, ho! Max Rose has got to go!– swarmed his office on Monday alongside Staten Island GOP Chairman Brendan Lantry and New York State Republican Chairman Nick Langworthy.

“The president won this district by almost 11 percentage points, the people of Staten Island and Brooklyn and this district spoke loud and clear, (Rose) is going to face a wrath of those constituents next November, mark my words,” Langworthy said at the protest, according to MSN.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/10/08/protesters-swarm-max-roses-office-over-his-support-of-impeachment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Good story.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

Bout time.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nice. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.