Author Topic: Hillary: ‘I Probably Came Off As Too Serious’ In 2016 Election  (Read 1527 times)

Offline sneakypete

Re: Hillary: ‘I Probably Came Off As Too Serious’ In 2016 Election
« Reply #50 on: October 10, 2019, 09:14:05 AM »
Well, maybe the Minnesota variety. Over here, they're tough, but don't take any sh*t.

@Smokin Joe

You occasionally get a "throwback" to the "old blood" even here in the US,and those people might as well be a different species than ones populating Scandinavia and the northern US today,and you become aware of this instantly if you try to get pushy with one of them. Not ALL of the old "Berserker" blood drained away centuries ago. NOBODY was ever tougher,more aggressive, or more fearless than the original Scandinavians.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Schlapp repeatedly pressed Cuomo to “name the crime” that would be listed on the articles of impeachment for President Donald Trump. “There’s no need for a crime,” Cuomo responded.

Offline sneakypete

Re: Hillary: ‘I Probably Came Off As Too Serious’ In 2016 Election
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2019, 09:16:40 AM »
It needs the Benny Hill music.

@Once-Ler

That was Bubbette! being "too serious" about not passing out before she can get in the van and hide how drunk she is.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Schlapp repeatedly pressed Cuomo to “name the crime” that would be listed on the articles of impeachment for President Donald Trump. “There’s no need for a crime,” Cuomo responded.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf