Author Topic: Rush Transcripts:...Oct. 9th  (Read 607 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts:...Oct. 9th
« on: October 09, 2019, 05:56:03 pm »
All transcripts can be seen at https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

Take a Moment to Appreciate Donald Trump, Folks

Oct 9, 2019

RUSH: I really hope, ladies and gentlemen, that you have a significant amount of appreciation for Donald Trump and the way he is dealing with this latest scam of an effort to get rid of him, this phony continuation of an original hoax impeachment move by Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats.

For practically the entirety of this program, it has never failed — if we wanted to, we could get a call every day from somebody complaining about the Republicans never pushing back or why don’t the Republicans do this and why don’t the Republicans do that. And for every one of those kinds of calls and complaints — and I hear them outside of the program, too — we now have a president, a Republican president who’s doing it daily and multiple times a day.

And even at that, we had a caller yesterday, “I think Trump needs to do more. I think he needs to call a national speech.” And I know what this is all about. There are a lot of people supporting Trump and it’s costing them a lot of things. It’s costing them family relationships, friendships, any number of things. It’s causing strife at work. And I think they want some acknowledgment from Trump that he’s aware of what they’re going through.

And since most everybody — it’s human nature — most everybody thinks about themselves first. It’s just the way it is. They don’t stop to think about the thing that Trump is going through himself and his family and so forth, at least not at first. And it’s the nature of leadership. People always look to the leader to take care of ’em, to do things, to represent them, to fight back for them. And I think this latest move that the Trump White House has made ought to just satisfy everybody.

They have just pretty much told Pelosi to go pound sand, that they are shutting down everything, they’re not gonna cooperate an iota. And I can’t tell you how happy this makes me.

Remember, ladies and gentlemen, it was sometime last week I told you that AP had run a story how the White House had learned — and the AP was not happy about this, the Associated Press was not happy about this. And they were trying to shame the White House with this story. But it didn’t work.

The AP made the point that when the Mueller investigation first began, the lawyers Trump had hired were Washington lawyers. And they encouraged him to cooperate because Trump had not done anything. And since he hadn’t done anything they decided to cooperate, which was a grave tactical error because it validated the investigation.

If the target is gonna cooperate — remember Rudy, remember Rudy’s first statement when he was hired on. “I’m gonna talk to Bob, we’ll get this taken care of in two, three weeks. This is all bogus. Everybody knows it. Bob just needs to know.” So all these guys thought they could tell Mueller how he had been misled into taking the gig and that once they told Bob what was really going on that Bob would shut this down and agree that there was nothing to it.

Well, there was never an investigation. The whole thing was not an investigation. There was never anything to investigate. It was all manufactured and made up. How many times you heard me say there was never a shred of evidence. So it wasn’t long that Trump’s instincts took over and he said to hell with this cooperation. What’s this getting us? All this is doing is making us look like we did it. Cooperation not gonna help here.

So Trump made some changes with his legal team and he got some brawlers in there and got people who would follow Trump’s instincts. They have learned from that mistake. They are not cooperating with Pelosi an iota. They are not going to legitimize this in any way. Trump fires tweets at these people two and three times a day. I have people sending me the tweets.

And they send me these tweets that Trump sends out that they see, great appreciation Trump is doing this. I wrote one of them back today. I said, “Do you think these tweets from Trump are intimidating Schiff? Do you think they’re intimidating the media? Do you think they’re intimidating Pelosi?”

“No, no, no. I don’t think that,” she said, “but I think they are keeping Trump’s base fired up.” And there may be something to that. But the idea of not legitimizing this — ’cause there isn’t — folks, I don’t know how to say it other than there isn’t anything legitimate about this impeachment inquiry.

Now we’ve got, as I’ve pointed out — I’m glad to see so many others in media finally pick up — big segments on Fox yesterday about how Schiff has been given this job ’cause he’s the intel committee, because that allows him to do it behind closed doors. Meaning, there’s no transparency. Meaning, nobody can see what’s going on. Meaning, he can shut Republicans out of the questioning process. Meaning, we have no idea what’s going on behind closed doors. They can have an interview with any number of people, Schiff can come out and lie about what they said. That’s not an impeachment inquiry. This is an inquisition.

Impeachment is transparent, it is public, and it is only undertaken in the most dire circumstances where the future and the fate of the country is actually at stake. And what’s at stake here is the future and fate of the Democrat Party, which is not the future and fate of the country.

And so now everybody’s picked up on why Pelosi handed this off to Schiff, so they could keep it behind closed doors because they can’t allow anybody to know what’s actually going on here because there isn’t anything legitimate.

So, the New York Times has a story: “White House Declares War on Impeachment Inquiry.” Now, The Politico story on this thing is a different headline. Their headline is: “Trump’s All-Out Blockade Threatens Democrats’ Impeachment Drive.”

Well, let’s go back to the New York Times here for a moment ’cause it’s a teachable, a teachable moment. What has happened is this. Trump’s team of lawyers has sent to Pelosi a letter that spells out why they will not cooperate with her impeachment inquiry. Well, this has offended the guardians of the press.

This has offended the editors of the Democrats in the media at the New York Times. So the New York Times and other Democrats in the media are now calling this a “declaration of war” on impeachment! As if the Democrats in the House were just minding their business, twiddling their thumbs, not doing much to anybody or anything, and then out of the blue — while they’re having lunch in the House dining room — Trump declared war on them.

It’s a total mischaracterization of what’s going on. They’re acting like the Democrats have no role in this and then Trump is some ogre coming in here deciding to blow up the House. They don’t report that Trump is the target of yet another phony political operation that’s designed to get him thrown out of office, and they don’t have any just cause for this. So they’re making it up, and they’re recycling things. Now we’re learning so much more about the whistleblowers.

We’re also learning so much more about Barr’s investigation with his investigator John Durham, the famous lawyer from Connecticut. That’s now gone global. It’s a massive investigation that Barr has undertaken, and everybody in the deep state is well aware, and so the race is on. The Democrats want to beat whatever Barr produces. The Democrats want to get something going on with this. There is an ongoing debate. I saw it played out on TV; I’ve seen it in things I’ve read.

There’s still an ongoing debate about whether or not Pelosi will actually ever call an official impeachment vote. The two schools of thought are: “Yeah, she will, but it’s still going to be mostly a distraction exercise, that it isn’t going to be legit because they’re not going to see this all the way through the Senate. All they want to do is pick off some Republicans in the Senate and in the House and be able to claim it’s bipartisan.”

It’s another thing I pointed out yesterday that others in the media are now picking up on. They just want to get some Republicans on board so they can claim it’s bipartisan. And then there are others, like I saw Brad… What’s his name? Blakeman? Is that his name, Mr. Snerdley? He’s a former Republican Bush official. I think he came out of the womb a GOP official. I mean, that’s… Anyway, he was on Fox. He says, “There’s not gonna be a vote. There isn’t gonna be a vote. She’s never gonna call a vote.”

So there are these two schools of thought. Now, back to the New York Times here for a minute because this is classic. Trump sends a letter. The legal team sends a letter to Pelosi saying they’re not gonna cooperate with this. The New York Times says, Trump “declares war on impeachment inquiry” as those the Democrats are not bothering anybody. They’re just sitting around chewing their cud, thinking about trying to win the House and Senate back — and all of a sudden, they get this massive nuclear attack in the form of a letter from Trump!

Here’s how the opening paragraph of this absolutely pathetic story begins. “The White House declared war on the House impeachment inquiry on Tuesday, announcing that it would not cooperate with what it called an illegitimate effort ‘to overturn the results of the 2016 election’…” You had better be grateful Donald Trump is the president and not somebody else that would be trying to get this thrown out by cooperating with it. Donald Trump is pushing back and hitting them right between the eyes when accusing them of exactly what they’re doing: An ongoing, partisan “effort ‘to overturn results of the 2016 election.’

“In a letter to House Democratic leaders, the White House said the inquiry had violated precedent and denied President Trump’s due process rights in such an egregious way that neither he nor the executive branch would willingly provide testimony or documents, a daring move that sets the stage for a constitutional clash.” How is this a declaration of war? How is this even a daring move? The Trump legal team is merely pointing out that the House Democrats are violating precedent and due process and that they are the ones violating the Constitution!

They’re trying to do this in private, trying to do it in secret with fake, phony whistleblowers. What this does (chuckles) is now throw this to the courts, and you know how fast things happen there. Have you ever been taken to court? “My God, you’re charged one day, and then the next day you’re in jail!” No, actually it can take years. Now, they’ll try to speed this up, because that’s what Pelosi is actually interested in here, in this race against time.

Now, Pelosi, for her part, “said that it was too early to know whether Democrats might draft an article of impeachment based on the obstruction issue.” She had better go talk to Pencil Neck ’cause I’m sure he’s already got it written. It’s “too early to know whether Democrats might draft an article” for those of you in Rio Linda, that means write “akin to one adopted by the Judiciary Committee against Richard Nixon. ‘The president is obstructing Congress from getting the facts that we need,’ she told reporters in Seattle, where she was” trying to convince everybody they’re still working on lowering drug prices.

I wonder why she’s doing that. She said, “It is an abuse of power for him to act in this way.” Yeah? So the target is just supposed to sit there and let the accusers do whatever they want, stand aside and let them have whatever they ask for? Let them go wherever they claim they want to go? See, those are the rules of the deep state, by the way. When the deep state accuses you of something, you’re supposed stand aside. You’re supposed to let it play out. That’s the rule. That’s part of the rule of membership in the deep state.

Trump says (paraphrased), “Screw it! I’m not cooperating. I’m not gonna help you. You’re not doing anything legitimate here. You’ve got no just cause for any of this, and I’m not gonna help. In fact, I’m gonna stonewall you. I’m not gonna participate at all. You’re gonna have to go to court to get everything you want — and there’s nothing to get, so good luck.” Now, as I said yesterday, this is what the Democrats in the House are trying to set up.

That is, “Trump obstructing!” They’re gonna try to create the illusion that Trump is covering up. But, you know, if you look at the ambassador yesterday — Sondland, Gordon Sondland — actually blocking him from testifying, in one way, you could say hurt Trump’s case. Because his testimony was going to exonerate Trump, just like the testimony from the State Department guy, Volker. These guys were all on the call. They heard the call. They know the whistleblowers are lying through their teeth about it; they were gonna testify to it.

So it’s clear they’re doing this over due process and other constitutional separation of power concerns, and I think that… I don’t know whether Pelosi and the Democrats anticipated this. It’s hard to know whether they thought Trump would actually just refuse to participate, ’cause I think these people on the Democrat side are really impressed with themselves, and I think they believe that when they target somebody, that that target is all of a sudden scared to death of them. You couldn’t blame ’em if they think that because that’s the way it’s always played out in the past.

Democrats come after you in Washington and you get intimidated, you get scared. Trump doesn’t. I tried to find a Drive-By Media article that actually reports the content of the letter that Trump sent — his lawyers — and its arguments, but you can’t find it. All you find is typical biased crap like this from the New York Times, “White House Declares War on Impeachment Inquiry…” Again, the Politico story, “Trump’s All-Out Blockade Threatens Democrats’ Impeachment Drive.”

This is probably the closest I could find that spelled out circumstances in Trump’s favor. But you know what this story should…? You know what all of this demonstrates is that we really are in the middle of another Washington soap opera with the Democrats and the media as the showrunners writing the script and producing it each and every day. Because if you read this Politico story… Like, there’s a quite here from… Who’s this guy? Congressman Gerry Connolly, Virginia.

He said, “Democrats have to stay very disciplined in adhering to that clear, cogent narrative that was written for us.” What? It’s an impeachment inquiry. What narrative? You got a guy who you think has committed high crimes and misdemeanors! What narrative are you talking about? Who wrote “the narrative” for you? And then Hakeem Jeffries says Democrats should only use six words and repeat them constantly. Now, I thought this was the search for justice. But they’re making this out to be a high school drama play where everybody’s gotta stay on script, where messaging is key? Why do you need messaging if you’ve got somebody guilty as sin that you’re trying to remove from office?

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts:...Oct. 9th
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 05:56:50 pm »

ESPN Jock Sniffer: We Have to Import ChiCom Censorship

Oct 9, 2019

RUSH: Yesterday toward the end of the program I told you I was watching somebody on TV who said that relationships with China require an exchange program. It was the most convoluted, crazy thing I’d ever heard. Well, we dug it up. Cookie went out there and found it in all of the audio and video that had been broadcast yesterday. It turned out to be infobabe Brooke Baldwin interviewing ESPN jock sniffer “LZ” Granderson. (interruption) Well, they’re all groupies.

All of these reporters at ESPN, sports people, they’re all groupies. “Jock sniffer” is just another name for groupie. LZ Granderson, the question, “Do you think that there is a benefit to have this connection with China that, you know, an American presence in a country such as this and our American values perhaps seep into the culture, and how we roll?” She basically said, “LZ, is it a good thing that we’re in China? Maybe American values can find a way to be intertwined there?”

GRANDERSON: Well, it’s an exchange, and this is what not just the NBA’s dealing with, but American culture in general. Yes, we are exporting a certain degree of freedom of expression.

BALDWIN: Mmm-hmm.

GRANDERSON: But we also are importing communist censorship. That is, there’s only gonna be so much of our freedom in which (sic) China’s gonna allow in, and if we want to do business with them, we may have to consider some censorship of our own. So it’s an exchange. It’s not a one-way street here.

BALDWIN: (dramatic pause) LZ Granderson, you wise man.

GRANDERSON: (chuckles)

BALDWIN: Thank you so much for your opinion.

RUSH: (laughing) Did you hear this? It’s an exchange program! The ChiComs are going to have to allow some of our freedom in. But in exchange, we’re gonna have to consider importing some of their censorship. We’re gonna have to import censorship. We’re going to have to use censorship in America if we’re gonna expect the ChiComs to dole out some freedom. Good… No wonder Millennials don’t know what the hell is happening in the world today!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 06:43:57 pm »

Hillary Says She Wants a Rematch with Trump

Oct 9, 2019

RUSH: Now, Hillary Clinton. I want to take you back to me. I’ll get to the phones here in just a second. Hang in there, be tough. October 9th. No, wait. Yes, yes, yes. Grab number 2. I meant to play number 2 first. Number 2. September 27th on this program, I told you that I had heard rumblings that Hillary Clinton was thinking about getting back in the presidential sweepstakes of the Democrat Party. I just want you to remember what I said here.

RUSH ARCHIVE: Hillary Clinton is out there saying, “Oh, my God. What could have been, what could have been.” Do not be surprised, my friends, if she decides to try again in 2020. Do not be surprised.

RUSH: Yeah, well, she’s out there saying she’s… Before we get to that, we’re gonna go back even further. We’re gonna go back to 2016. We’re gonna go back three years ago — three years ago to this very day. It was the last debate in St. Louis at Washington University, Donaldus Trump and Hillary Clinton. It was the second debate, not the last debate, and during a segment about Mrs. Clinton’s private email server, this exchange took place…

HILLARY: It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country.

THE PRESIDENT: Yeah, because you’d be in jail.

AUDIENCE: (wild cheers and applause)

RUSH: Wait a minute. What the hell was that? We must have been playing that thing at three-quarter speed. That Hillary voice sounded like a man. Play that again. Did that play at the right speed? The first voice here is supposedly Hillary. Play that again. Three, two, one, go.

HILLARY: It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country.

RUSH: I’m telling you, that’s Hillary and Trump. You can recognize Trump. When you slow Hillary’s voice down, she sounds like a guy. I’m just saying, “When you slow the voice down…” Here! Play it again. I don’t know what’s wrong here, but it is what it is. Just hearing it one more time. I swear to you…

RUSH: Oh, man! We got it right! We got it the right speed. That was awesome! One of the best comebacks in presidential debate history, better even than Lord Bentsen comeback at Dan Quayle. Okay. So last night on PBS’ The NewsHour (formally with Jim Lehrer), Judy Woodruff spoke to Hillary Clinton. She said, ‘The president tweeted just this morning — I’m gonna quote — I think that Crooked Hillary Clinton should enter the race to try and steal it away from Uber Left Elizabeth Warren. Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all of her high crimes and misdemeanors including how & why she deleted 33,000 Emails…'”

And here’s Hillary’s reaction to that…

HILLARY: It truly is remarkable how obsessed he remains with me.

RUSH: (laughing)

HILLARY: Um, but this latest tweet is, um, you know, uh, so typical of him. Uh, nothing has been more examined and looked at the than my emails.

RUSH: (laughing) What a crock.

HILLARY: We all know that.

RUSH: You’re full of it.

HILLARY: So he’s either lying or delusional or both. There was no subpoena, as he, uh, says in a tweet this morning. Uhh, so maybe there does need to be a rematch. I mean, obviously I can beat him again.

RUSH: “Obviously.” Did you catch that? “I can beat him again.” She still thinks she got cheated. If somebody’s obsessed with somebody, it’s Hillary Clinton obsessed with Trump. Okay. Let me grab a quick call here. We’ll go to Denise in Chicago. Great to have you up first today on the EIB Network. Hi.

CALLER: Hi, Rush. Thanks for taking my call.

RUSH: You bet.

CALLER: I just want to say that I’m 100% behind this president and I’m so proud of him. You know, the Democrats have been having a gunfight in this country for 30-plus years, and the Republicans always go with their knives — and we finally have a guy who actually went with a gun. They do not know what to do with themselves, and I hope that he continues to move forward to get the truth out to the American people, because this is exactly what we need.

RUSH: Okay. So you —

CALLER: The Democrats are now in uncharted waters with Trump being president.

RUSH: So you are not unhappy with Trump. You don’t feel underrepresented? You don’t feel unappreciated?

CALLER: I support him 100%. I hope that he continues on this course with his legal team, putting Barr in place, putting Durham in place. This is what the American people need. We finally have a president who’s actually fighting for America.

RUSH: Yeah.

CALLER: For the first time!

RUSH: And for the people that the voted for him.

CALLER: Yes! Yes! And I am so proud of him, and I hope that he keeps moving forward with this, with his plan for America because it’s working. The Democrats are in uncharted waters.

RUSH: Quick question: Do you think Pelosi will actually call for an official impeachment vote or not?

CALLER: That’s a good question. I hope that she does, but I cannot see how they will be able to do it. I really —

RUSH: I appreciate it. I’m out of time, but thanks. When she answered that question, she said, “Good question,” because I asked it. I don’t waste time on bad questions.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 06:45:00 pm »

Democrats Are Killing Democracy in Darkness

Oct 9, 2019

RUSH: One way to look at this, folks, with this latest effort the Democrats are making, a continuation of the original script to reverse the election results of 2016, Democrats are killing democracy in darkness. They’re doing it in darkness. They want to do this impeachment behind closed doors headed up by Pencil Neck.

They don’t want you to see what they’re doing, under the guise that it’s so horrible, it’s so disastrous that national security depends on the American people not knowing right now what Donald Trump has done. Only when the Democrats think it’s safe for the world to know what Donald Trump has done will they then tell us.

So they are surreptitiously charging and changing whistleblower qualifications from firsthand to secondhand knowledge 30 days before these whistleblowers pop up out of their jack-in-the-boxes. The accusers name, the accuser’s political orientation and any conflicts of interests are held secret. We’re not allowed to know who these accusers are.

Do you realize — you may not know this — even the Salem witches — remember the Salem witch trials burned those babes at the stake? Even the witches knew who their accusers were. But not here. Trump is not permitted to know. Republicans are being excluded from secret meetings so that they can’t blow the whistle on what Pencil Neck and his buddies are doing.

On the other hand, who is Mr. Transparent here? Donald Trump. Donald Trump released the transcript of the phone call in question. And in truth, that should have ended all of this because it renders the whistleblowers irrelevant. They lied about what they heard. The transcript blows the whistleblowers out of the water, and yet the whistleblowers remain the focus of interest with the Drive-By Media.

You know, shortly after Trump was elected, the Washington Post created a new motto type slogan. Everybody laughed at it. “Democracy Dies in Darkness.” Yes, it does. And if you ask me, I think that’s now the objective, democracy dying in darkness.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And I’ll tell you what, folks. For all of the success the ChiComs are having at infiltrating and corrupting American culture, the Democrat Party is doing a better job. The Democrat Party is doing an even better job than the ChiComs in undermining the United States of America. This all-out, never-ending assault on Donald Trump simply because he had the audacity to win an election is unprecedented. It’s all cloaked in a bunch of garbage about crimes and collusion and obstruction, but Trump hasn’t done any of this and they haven’t had any evidence for any allegation they have made. It is a flat-out, direct assault on the very foundations of this country: free, duly constituted elections.

Make no mistake about it.

The ChiComs could learn from the Democrats here.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 06:45:55 pm »

Jason Whitlock: China Uses Shoe Companies to Undermine American Culture

Oct 9, 2019

RUSH: You know, this NBA ChiCom scandal, there’s some people now honestly beginning to say that the ChiComs are using shoe manufacturers like Nike and Adidas to literally corrupt American culture. In fact, Jason Whitlock is one of the people saying this. Now, before you have a knee-jerk reaction, think about Nike and just this business with the Betsy Ross flag on their new tennis shoes back on July 4th.

Here comes Kaepernick, who is an out-of-work, second-tier NFL quarterback who led protests ostensibly against the cops, but they were revealed to be protests against America, Kaepernick comes along and says (paraphrasing), “I don’t like that flag. It’s a racist flag.” It’s the original flag of the country. It’s not political in any way. “I don’t like that flag,” and tells Nike, “You don’t need to sell those shoes.” So Nike says, okay, Colin doesn’t like them, we won’t put ’em on the shelf.

And lo and behold, the Stand Up for Betsy Ross campaign was born at RushLimbaugh.com. But what did Nike do? Nike backs up all of these athletes protesting America trying to cause strife and discord and chaos. It’s a pretty gutsy thing for Whitlock to be out there saying it. In fact, I’ve got the sound bites. Let me run to them here real quick rather than have to come back to them. Number 19 and number 20. This is last night with Chatsworth Osborne Jr. Tucker Carlson – oh, I was reading one of my tech blogs today. Apparently Tucker said something that ticked ’em off there in Millennial tech media, so now they’re calling him the leading white supremacist on Fox News. White supremacist? These Millennial jerk idiots.

Anyway, so Jason Whitlock was on there. Jason Whitlock is on Fox Sports 1. It’s one of their cable channels. And Chatsworth Osborne Jr. said to Jason Whitlock, “What do you make of a company like the NBA, which enjoys an awful lot of support from American taxpayers taking the side of the Chinese government against an American citizen? This seems inexcusable behavior from the NBA. What’s your view of it?”

WHITLOCK: The shoe companies, Nike, Adidas, they run American basketball from the high school level all the way to the pros and the shoe companies are dependent on the China market and that’s where all of this is coming from. You see NBA players constantly over the summer during their off-season running to China to do the bidding of their shoe companies and to sell their shoes in the China market. And so the NBA is really being exposed as not nearly as much of American business as it is a global business with China perhaps having more influence over it than even America.

RUSH: Bingo. Now, you’re not supposed to say this stuff out loud. If Jason Whitlock were still working at ESPN, he might have been suspended over this. But he wasn’t through. Chatsworth then said, “Basketball was invented in Massachusetts and a YMCA. I don’t know that there is any basketball that wasn’t subsidized by American taxpayers, so how could they possibly take that position?”

WHITLOCK: They’re doing the bidding of the shoe companies demonizing us and our culture and dramatically changing our culture, because these athletes are young. They don’t understand how they’re being used and played to promote a communist, a Marxist agenda. They have no idea that their actions and a lot of the things they’re promoting, this victim mentality, and all the identity politics and, “Oh everything in America’s racist,” all of that. It’s all a scam by the shoe companies. “Look how socially aware we are, look how we fight against injustice.” No. You’re actually doing a marketing ploy to pretend you have a social conscience and you’re actually doing the bidding of the communist regime in China.

RUSH: Now, for that to be true there has to be something else that’s true. And that something else that has to be true is that communist China is attempting to undermine American culture. And Whitlock is a thousand percent correct about that. And they’re not the only communist regime that has been doing this. The Soviets did it. The Russians are still doing it. Castro and the Cubans continue to do it. It is the lay of the land. It is what we, the outpost of freedom in the world, have been up against from the days of our founding.

‘I’ve tried to explain American exceptionalism is really not that we’re better than anybody. It’s that we’re the lone place in the history of humanity founded on the principle of freedom of the individual, the freedom of the individual trumps the power of the government. That’s the basis on which we’re founded. You can’t find that anywhere else in the world.

That’s how rare the United States is. We don’t teach that anymore. We teach that America’s evil and mean-spirited, racist, sexist, bigoted. We don’t deserve our superpower status because we’ve stolen everything we’ve got from all these poor countries. It’s all a bunch of garbage.

So Whitlock is exactly right. The ChiComs are doing whatever they can to undermine our culture. They’ve got protesters in Hong Kong now demanding, they’re waving the American flag around demanding freedom. And what are the ChiComs doing? The ChiComs are shutting them down and threatening any entity that joins the Hong Kong protesters.

So you have the general manager of the Houston Rockets, Daryl Morey, putting out a tweet that supports freedom in Hong Kong. All hell breaks loose? Supporting freedom somewhere is a controversy in America with an American corporation or business entity, the NBA finding itself with a tough challenge? “My God, what side do we come down on? Do we come down on the side of communist oppression or freedom?” And they have to think about it.

They probably had a couple of executive meetings. They probably called some former Bill Clinton spokesmen to get some help on messaging. So what Whitlock is saying is absolutely true. And these athletes — it’s arguable that they may not know what’s going on. I find a lot of people full well support communism and socialism because they misunderstand what it is. They think it’s equality and fairness, sameness, nobody’s hurt feelings and you can’t laugh ’cause that means some people would be laughed at. Can’t have that. It’s really, really fair, is what a lot of people have been horribly taught about it.

But he’s essentially saying that these athletes signing on with the shoe companies who are thus doing the bidding of the ChiComs are unwitting participants in an influence effort by communists to sow unrest and discord in the United States, exactly a thousand percent right.

Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 06:50:02 pm »
Has Limbaugh said a word this week about the Turkish Syria invasion?

If not, just more proof he was bought off by Trump.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 07:18:17 pm »

Matt Lauer Accused of Doing What Bill Clinton Did

Oct 9, 2019

RUSH: Have you seen the headline on Drudge today or maybe somewhere else, “Matt Lauer Accused of Rape”? I have an alternative headline: “Matt Lauer Accused of Doing What Bill Clinton Did.” Don’t you think that headline would be better? We all know who Juanita Broaddrick is. Why wouldn’t that headline work? “Matt Lauer Accused of Doing What Bill Clinton Did.”

I mean, if RAPE is a screaming, all-caps, blaring-red headline, let’s all remember Bill Clinton, who was credibly accused of it. I’m just tossing it out there.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: A Drudge headline: “Matt Lauer Accused of Rape.” It’s the latest Ronan Farrow book. You know, that Ronan Farrow kid, he’s Mia Farrow’s son, and he’s a pretty smart kid. NBC fired him rather than run his story. Well, they spiked his story on Weinstein and some of these other people, and that’s what caused him to go to New Yorker to reveal it. But it’s rumored that Ronan Farrow’s dad is Frank Sinatra.

Frank Sinatra was married to Mia Farrow for a while — like, even before she hit puberty. He had a good comeback when he was asked, “Is Frank Sinatra really your father?” He said, “We’re all Frank Sinatra’s sons.” It was a great line for a young kid to come up with. Remember he got the Cronkite award? (laughing) This is so funny. Poor kid. They put him on MSNBC as the next great whatever. He had never been on TV before. He had never been a journalist on TV.

They put him with a show on MSNBC. After three shows, he wins the Cronkite award for journalism excellence in something or other! (laughing) He had to be profoundly embarrassed. They’re giving him an award after three nights. But this is what they do to establish credibility for their flock. Anyway, the alternative headline should be: “Matt Lauer Accused of Doing What Bill Clinton Did.” Can you imagine if Drudge ran that headline? Can you imagine the hell that would break out?

Now, the next story, “Savannah Guthrie Says NBC Is ‘Disturbed to Our Core’ Over Matt Lauer Rape Allegations,” and so is Hoda Kotb. For those of you in Rio Linda, it’s Hoda Kotb. But it’s pronounced Kotb, and they have spoken out now. Savannah Guthrie and Yoda — Hoda — Kotb spoke out on the Lauer allegations. Now, I realize it’s gonna be hard for NBC to stand up for certain abused women. I mean (sigh), they’re in a tight spot here.

I mean, they hired Chelsea Clinton. They paid her a small fortune to do next to nothing. They hired Ronan Farrow, gave him a journalism award after three nights. They probably were thinking that Hillary would follow Obama as president. You want to talk about delusional? Hillary Clinton, “Yeah, I can beat him again.” What, does she think that she’s the legitimate winner? They do! They really think it. They’ve bought their own delusion.

Anyway, “Savannah Guthrie said NBC staffers are ‘disturbed to our core’ over allegations that Matt Lauer raped a female colleague. Guthrie and co-anchor Hoda Kotb took a moment on Wednesday’s broadcast to solemnly address Lauer’s alleged behavior that led to his ouster in 2017.’I feel like we owe it to our viewers to pause for a moment,’ Guthrie said…” Why do you “owe it to … viewers to pause for a moment”? So they can take a moment to visualize Matt Lauer doing this?

What’s the point of pausing for a moment? “This is shocking and appalling,” said Savannah Guthrie. “I know it wasn’t easy for our colleague, Brooke, to come forward then, and it’s not easy now. And we support her and any women who come forward with claims. It’s just very painful for all of us at NBC and who are at the Today show.”

This is former NBC staffette Brooke Nevils coming forward publicly, Ronan Farrow’s new book Catch and Kill claiming Lauer raped her in a Sochi hotel — Russia — during the network’s Olympics coverage in 2014. Lauer was fired in 2017. Now, there’s more in the book here. The Ronan Farrow book claims that NBC News covered up the Matt Lauer rape allegation.

Now, you know, folks, this whole sordid tale provides an eye-opening gaze into so-called modern feminism. What has modern feminism taught women or attempted to teach women? And I’m tracing modern feminism back to 1969, 1970. I was 18 years old in 1969, and that’s where I was first confronted by it. I was doing radio from my little hometown station. We had a remote Saturday morning broadcast at Sears. It was a money making thing for the owner. We had this little portable thing that played records and people would come by to watch.

And they said, “You know what? Let’s kill a community requirement. Why don’t you interview some people.” I said, “Okay.” So I asked a classmate at Central High School, a woman, to come by. I don’t even remember what the subject was, but this woman went on a feminist rant. It was the first I’d ever heard of any of this.

But I was smart even back then. My red flags went up and I said, there’s something going on here that I haven’t heard about that these women are looking at and reading. Lo and behold, I was exactly right on the money. (interruption) No. I don’t remember her name, and even if I did, I wouldn’t mention it. It’s not the point.

She was 18, 17 years old at the time, and I’m just telling you, this is when I first became aware of it. And then from that, I’m 18, I get to Pittsburgh when I’m 20, and for the next 10 years, this modern-day feminism just totally screwed up what had become the traditional, normal male/female relationship dance, so to speak. And it took a lot of learning. I mean, you open the door for a woman and you get yelled at. “I can do it myself! Thank you.”

“My, you look nice today.”

“Don’t tell me that. What about my brain?” You know, that kind of stuff. It was real. You know, you compliment a woman on her appearance, it was an insult. You were objectifying her. You’re 21. You don’t know anything about – you’re just trying to get along and you find out that you’re some reprobate enemy just because of your gender.

Anyway, what modern-day feminism did was tell women they were so free to do whatever they wanted to do. You can have it all. And that caused a bunch of women to think having it all was to copy the lifestyle of men. Become CEOs of corporations, become members of private clubs, all this stuff. Rather than pursuing actual interests, it became a copycat, and it became a movement where success was defined by how many male institutions you infiltrated and took down.

And part and parcel of this was that women could do whatever without any more judgment. There wasn’t gonna be any stigma to any lifestyle choice you made. You could get pregnant without getting married. In fact, it pushed the idea that a relationship should not be a factor in your life’s happiness or satisfaction.

Whatever you do, don’t get married. You’re just signing on for prison if you do that. Don’t do it. Go out and have all the sex you want, have all the hookups you want, do whatever you want with no consequences. That was the real lesson of feminism. No consequence. Sex with no consequence. We got abortion over here to fix it in case something goes wrong.

So a lot of young women bought into it hook, line, and sinker, thought it was the greatest thing, and they went out and they engaged in all this newfound claimed freedom with no consequences. And then biology takes over. They go out and they get pregnant while they’re working, have to make a decision.

So they get maternity leave or, you know, Romper Room at the office. And then they decide, some of them, they don’t want to go back to work and the other feminists get mad at that. You’re betraying the sisters! You shouldn’t stay home with the baby. Get a nanny, a babysitter, make your husband do it, you go back to work. Massive confusion sets in. Anger, resentment.

Women were told to go party like the guys. It’s cool to go to a guy’s hotel. You’ve got the power, girlfriend, you run the things now, go do what you want to do. And then after the guy misunderstands all this newfound freedom that you are exhibiting, you feel violated, after having sex with the guy. I’m telling you, it does more to screw things up than anybody will ever admit. I mean, you could claim that your career would be hurt if you don’t have sex with Weinstein. Gotta do it. It’s what you gotta do to get the job. I’ll deal with the consequences later.

Well, later was when Ronan Farrow’s first book came out about Weinstein and the jig was up. But there were so many contrary, conflicting messages. Be strong, be free. Then on the other hand, be weak, be helpless, be a victim. And feminism today is really fostering victimology. Feminism today failed in its original charge to make women the same as men because they’re not the same.

And since feminists are still mad that men run the world, women have what? They have descended now to exactly what they were prior to 1969 or ’70. They’re now victims. I’m talking about young women. Weak, helpless, despite having been told all this power. But sex without consequences was the biggest lie that liberal activists pushed on young people, men and women. “Be free, be yourself, do what you want to do. We’ve got remedies. There aren’t any consequences.”

And then what are the men supposed to do when they find themselves in the middle of all this newfound freedom and exploration? So if you’re somebody like Matt Lauer — and I’m not defending Matt Lauer. If you’re Matt Lauer and you think that you are God’s gift to everything because you’re on the Today Show, if you’re Matt Lauer and there’s a feature called, “Where in the world is Matt Lauer?”
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 07:20:06 pm »
Has Limbaugh said a word this week about the Turkish Syria invasion?

If not, just more proof he was bought off by Trump.

@catfish1957
No he hasn't and neither has Hannity!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 07:21:05 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2019, 07:20:33 pm »

Solomon Blockbuster: Ukraine Reopened Biden Case Before Trump Phone Call

Oct 9, 2019

RUSH: Fox News just moments ago — like an hour and a half ago — revealed that “a newly unearthed document,” a newly unearthed document “shows that Ukrainian officials had already opened a new probe into Hunter Biden and his [screwball] firm months before Trump’s phone call with the president of Ukraine.” It was John Solomon that ferreted this out.

John Solomon is now a Fox News contributor, or maybe he has been for a while. I know he writes at TheHill.com. Guy’s everywhere. You know, he, Sara Carter, there’s so many people out there that are just working so hard. They’re working their butts off, and nobody picks up on their stuff. They are just totally ignored, and they produce irrefutable fact. Yeah, they’ve got their own anonymous sources, but they’re not primary.

These people are turning over every stone. They’re uncovering things that the rest of the media is actually trying to cover up. They have an outlet. I mean, they’re on Fox, and the Fox website publishes their stuff. Then of course we amplify it all by citing it here. And we’re lucky that they keep at it, because they are totally ignored. Solomon. Sara Carter. There’s a bunch of them. The guy from Judicial Watch, Tom Fitton. These people are doing such hard, incredibly good work, and they keep at it no matter how much they are ignored.

Nobody takes shots at them. You’ll never hear anybody in the Drive-By Media say Solomon or Carter don’t know what they’re talking about. They just ignore them. And you never hear anybody say, “Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch doesn’t know what he’s talking about.” They just ignore him. It’s like when Senator Ron Johnson was on with F. Chuck Todd on Meet the Depressed on Sunday. Ron Johnson is going through an entirely different narrative than what Chuck Todd has exposed himself to.

“What, you don’t trust the CIA? What, you don’t trust the FBI? What, you don’t trust the government?” He wasn’t even interested in Johnson’s point of view. All he wanted to do was try to mock and make fun of and discredit Johnson, and that’s what they do to everybody else digging up the actual truth to all of this, from Mueller to his team to the phonies in the FBI. We found out, by the way, speaking of that… Do you know, Lisa Page lied to FBI officials that she was having an affair with Strzok Smirk?

She lied when she was first asked about it. They thought that they had a credibility problem, and they thought that Strzok Smirk was so enraptured of Page that it was interrupting his work product. It was keeping him from getting his work done. They were afraid that she had this massive, paralyzing effect on the guy, that all he could think about was her undressed. So they went… They found out about it, they go to her, and she denied it at first. She should have been fired twice.

You know, it was Mueller that removed her from his investigative team. Anyway, all of the liars and all the people making things up and all the people reporting that garbage are all on one side here. And any alternative to this fake, phony, completely strategized, made-up narrative is ignored — or, in some cases, they are attacked. But you’ll never see anybody going after Sara Carter or John Solomon. They just ignore them, and Solomon’s story here… This is blockbuster-type stuff.

“Solomon said … that the U.S. government knew Ukraine was planning to look again into activities at Burisma Holdings…” That’s the energy company that employed Biden’s kid as a member of its board of directors. “The report is noteworthy because President Trump has been accused by Democrats of threatening in July to withhold foreign aid to Ukraine unless its new president [began] an investigation” of Biden.

What we’ve now learned is that Ukraine had been investigating Biden and Burisma months before Trump even made the phone call. Now, the Democrats will say, “Well, that doesn’t change the president’s intent!” Well, you’re lying about the president’s intent. Your whistleblowers have lied to everybody about what was on that phone call, and the transcript of the phone call proves your whistleblowers are wrong.

Your whistleblower’s ought to be so embarrassed that they should have sunk back into a hole in some sewer where they never have to show up and say anything again. They should have been totally humiliated, and so should Schiff and anybody else that’s been peddling this drivel. The transcript of the phone call demonstrates the whistleblowers are making it up!

And they’ve got biased lawyers that are Democrat activists, and I’m telling you: They’re gonna get theirs, folks. This is gonna boomerang back on these people. They are not going to get away with this. This is going blow them to smithereens at some point, and all the players in this are gonna have their reputations — at the very minimum — blown to smithereens.
Support the USO