Author Topic: Walgreens to shutter in-store clinics, add Jenny Craig sites  (Read 555 times)

Offline Applewood

Walgreens to shutter in-store clinics, add Jenny Craig sites
« on: October 29, 2019, 11:16:56 am »
Walgreens to shutter in-store clinics, add Jenny Craig sites

“Effective as of December 31, Walgreens will be exiting the business of company-managed Walgreens Healthcare Clinics. Moving forward, the clinics will either be permanently closed, transition to be owned and operated by Health System Partners or the space will be repurposed with new health services and health delivery options.”
…
The chain also is working on other partnerships with companies like the grocer Kroger Co. to improve its food offerings. Walgreens said Monday that it will open 100 locations for the weight-loss company Jenny Craig at stores nationwide, starting in January.
…
Walgreens runs more than 18,750 stores internationally but has been trimming its total as part of a plan to cut costs. Walgreens has been hit by challenges including reimbursement cuts and lower price increases for branded drugs.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/local_news/walgreens-to-shutter-in-store-clinics-add-jenny-craig-sites/article_50bde300-f910-11e9-ac69-0fa053f5072a.html

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Walgreens to shutter in-store clinics, add Jenny Craig sites
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 12:25:37 pm »
Hmm. I like Walgreens over CVS but since I have Aetna, I have to get my prescriptions filled there. I like to go to Walgreens for makeup or Target.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️