Author Topic: Clapper on 2016 Election Scandal: We Did 'What We Were Told To Do by The President,' Obama  (Read 584 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clapper on 2016 Election Scandal: We Did 'What We Were Told To Do by The President,' Obama
By Michael W. Chapman | October 8, 2019 | 6:35 PM EDT

As the U.S. attorney general and a federal prosecutor in Connecticut investigate the origins of the Russia-collusion scandal and federal spying on the Trump presidential campaign in 2016, former Obama administration National Intelligence Director James Clapper has disclosed that he was concerned about the Russians at the time, and that he does not think it is fair to now be investigated for having done "what we were told to do by the president."

On the Oct. 7 edition of CNN Newsroom, host Jim Sciutto asked Clapper, "As you know, the president has members of this government, you have the Attorney General [William Barr] traveling the world now meeting with U.S. intelligence partners trying to find out, in his view, whether they participated in some sort of Obama administration-led effort to undermine President Trump in the last election here. You also know that John Durham who is a prosecutor here, a senior Justice Department official, he’s pursuing his own investigations on the origins of that probe.

more
https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/clapper-2016-election-scandal-we-did-what-we-were-told-do-president-obama
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I always figured Clapper's the sort of guy who would throw Obastard under the bus.

under the bus888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline conservativevoter

I may have been watching Tucker and was flipping channels checking out other shows, but I heard him say this!  Still gobsmacked.

Will it be used?  Or does someone think the administration is now scared off?

Offline skeeter

I always figured Clapper's the sort of guy who would throw Obastard under the bus.

under the bus888

Just imagine how this would be spun if it were Trump instead of Obama.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Just imagine how this would be spun if it were Trump instead of Obama.

LOL!  Hey @skeeter, I'm glad you still have power.  Have your backyard neighbors started asking to plug in extension cords yet?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

LOL!  Hey @skeeter, I'm glad you still have power.  Have your backyard neighbors started asking to plug in extension cords yet?
Not yet. I’d be happy to though.

And we’re not out of the woods either. I guess they’re shutting off portions of the grid in phases.