Author Topic: Joe Biden worked with whistleblower when he was vice president, officials reveal  (Read 550 times)

Offline bilo

A retired CIA officer told the Washington Examiner, “From everything we know about the whistleblower and his work in the executive branch then, there is absolutely no doubt he would have been working with Biden when he was vice president."

As an experienced CIA official on the NSC with the deep knowledge of Ukraine that he demonstrated in his complaint, it is probable that the whistleblower briefed Biden and likely that he accompanied him on Air Force Two during at least one of the six visits the 2020 candidate made to the country.

A former Trump administration official, speaking on condition of anonymity to discuss intelligence matters, said Biden’s work on foreign affairs brought him into close proximity with the whistleblower either at the CIA or when he was detailed to the White House.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-worked-with-whistleblower-when-he-was-vice-president-officials-reveal
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
How sweet.  The Dems just keep shooting themselves in the foot.  Goodbye Joe.  Hello HRC!

Stay tuned, HRC is coming to save the party from itself.  Count on it!

Offline bilo

How sweet.  The Dems just keep shooting themselves in the foot.  Goodbye Joe.  Hello HRC!

Stay tuned, HRC is coming to save the party from itself.  Count on it!

I think it's a safe bet that the anonymous insider had no idea how corrupt Biden is and wouldn't have been willing to be schiff's setup man if he knew. The whole mess is going to blow up in the Rat's faces.

It stuns me how the media keeping playing up this supposed whistleblower when they already have the actual transcript.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home