Author Topic: The Democrats and Media Labeling Barr’s Investigation a Conspiracy Theory Tells You That They Are Ve  (Read 691 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Democrats and Media Labeling Barr’s Investigation a Conspiracy Theory Tells You That They Are Very Afraid

Posted at 9:30 pm on October 2, 2019 by streiff

One of the media hallmarks of the Trump era has been the left and the media labeling anything that diverges from their official narrative as a conspiracy theory. When the Russia Hoax broke and many of us were wondering why Carter Page was hit with a series of FISA warrants, that was dubbed a conspiracy theory. I suspect that the DOJ IG, Michael Horowitz, is going to show that there was a reason for those warrants that had nothing to do with Carter Page’s foreign connections. When President Trump first mused that his phone might have been tapped and many of us thought that maybe he’s been told something by, you know, real experts that he’s sort of muddling in translation. That was labeled a conspiracy theory. Then we learned of the “two hop” rule which says that not only is a FISA subject’s electronic communications (all types, not just telephone) subject to intercept, but so are means of communication of everyone they communicate with and everyone those people communicate with. So Carter Page talking to, say Paul Manfort, talking to Donald Trump make the surveillance of Donald Trump’s phone and email completely legit. Others followed, such as Comey’s involvement, the Mifsud and Downer plays directed at Papadopoulos, the Steele Dossier. All questions were dismissed as conspiracy theories.

Now we have another “conspiracy theory.”

The one real story emerging from the nonsense of President Trump’s phone call to the president of Ukraine (let me say a) withholding aid to any country is a presidential prerogative and b) asking any head of state to assist in investigating any potential lawbreaking by a US citizen…even the coked up son of a Democrat politician…is a presidential duty) was that Attorney General Bill Barr was actively involved in ensuring that his designated investigator into the origins of the Russia Hoax, US Attorney for Connecticut John Durham, had cooperation from the foreign governments the Clinton campaign and their allies at Justice, CIA, the White House, and within the FBI had enlisted to try to defeat the Trump campaign. And, when that rickety biplane of a presidential bid ran straight into the voters’s cumulo-granite of disgust for Hillary Clinton, the efforts devoted to electing her were redirected into trying to carry off a soft coup to displace President Trump.

more
https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2019/10/02/democrats-media-labeling-barrs-investigation-conspiracy-theory-tells-afraid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Afraid?  What are they afraid of??  They aren't afraid of him, they know that they can deal with him just like they do with everyone else. There has been overwhelming evidence of corruption by the DEMS that has been uncovered, but as usual nothing is ever done.  So far Barr hasn't really held anyone accountable nor responsible and what do we know really about him?  He is a Bush Sr., appointee and also worked for the CIA.

Had Trump appointed someone who didn't have deep political ties, I'd have some hope. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Had Trump appointed someone who didn't have deep political ties, I'd have some hope.

@libertybele

The problem is the professional pols all follow a "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" philosophy. They WILL circle their wagons and refuse to cooperate if an outsider is appointed to a position that can or might cause some harm to come to any of them. Who was the politician that called the US Senate "The most exclusive club in the world"?

THIS is why I said that Bubba or Bathhouse Barry could have eaten a live white baby on live tv,and never served a day. They would be allowed to resign with no time served and their pensions intact in exchange for a guilty plea,"For the good of the country".

If you want to see Congress get bi-partisan in a HURRY,try to appoint some political outsider they have no dirt on and who owes none of them any favors to a position where he or she can subpoena and arrest them.

THIS is why the election of Trump was so important to the survival of the US as a free nation with a Constitutional protecting the rights of the citizens,and why it is important that he get re-elected. Trump scares the HELL out of the established Old Boy clubs because they can't control him,and he is serious about weakening their stranglehold on power and returning it to the people because he understands THAT is what will get him prominent notice in the history books.

It also needs to be noted that all his business life he has been forced by "the system" the professional pols established in order to do business. He had to pay bribes under the table,contribute to campaigns of the people in charge,show up at their parties,etc,etc,etc,or not be able to do business. As a wise man once noted,"Payback can be a BITCH!"
« Last Edit: October 05, 2019, 02:34:16 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

The problem is the professional pols all follow a "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" philosophy. They WILL circle their wagons and refuse to cooperate if an outsider is appointed to a position that can or might cause some harm to come to any of them. Who was the politician that called the US Senate "The most exclusive club in the world"?

THIS is why I said that Bubba or Bathhouse Barry could have eaten a live white baby on live tv,and never served a day. They would be allowed to resign with no time served and their pensions intact in exchange for a guilty plea,"For the good of the country".

If you want to see Congress get bi-partisan in a HURRY,try to appoint some political outsider they have no dirt on and who owes none of them any favors to a position where he or she can subpoena and arrest them.

THIS is why the election of Trump was so important to the survival of the US as a free nation with a Constitutional protecting the rights of the citizens,and why it is important that he get re-elected. Trump scares the HELL out of the established Old Boy clubs because they can't control him,and he is serious about weakening their stranglehold on power and returning it to the people because he understands THAT is what will get him prominent notice in the history books.

It also needs to be noted that all his business life he has been forced by "the system" the professional pols established in order to do business. He had to pay bribes under the table,contribute to campaigns of the people in charge,show up at their parties,etc,etc,etc,or not be able to do business. As a wise man once noted,"Payback can be a BITCH!"

Whether or not he survives impeachment is a concern; I don't trust the RINO's in the Senate nor Roberts.  My other concern is Barr.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 12:33:31 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Whether or not he survives impeachment is a concern; I don't trust the RINO's in the Senate nor Roberts.  My other concern is Barr.

@libertybele

I am with you on all that,with the possible exception of Barr. Barr is maintaining a low profile,and miracles of miracles,not allowing any info leaks from his investigation to surface. He seems to be determined to not say anything in public until he is ready to lay it all out.

Right now he is being helped in this effort by Trump distracting all the professional parasites with his twitter posts. He keeps throwing them what they consider to be "red meat",and they just can't help themselves. They HAVE to focus on it and him or their heads will  explode.

Meanwhile people like Barr are quietly putting their cases together without much notice. AFATG,Trump is doing stuff like making judicial appointments without much notice because he's not saying much about them,and the press and their Dim masters are focused entirely on what he tweets and the verbal bombs he throws.

I am thinking Trump would have made a GREAT General.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Did not know Barr was once in the CIA.  How disheartening to hear that.

I have zero anticipation of any of these investigations.  My God, a judge is saying sh*t or get off the pot in regard to McCabe.  That maggot should face a firing squad.  And to date, nothing.  Fact is, CNN I am sure is paying him a hefty sum, and he sure looks comfortable.