Author Topic: It’s Happening: Bill Barr Zeroing In… He Just Made the Announcement We’ve All Been Waiting For  (Read 752 times)

rangerrebew

It’s Happening: Bill Barr Zeroing In… He Just Made the Announcement We’ve All Been Waiting For

(Gateway Pundit) – US Attorney General Bill Barr is focusing on Maltese professor Joseph Mifsud in his investigation into the origins of Spygate.

Mifsud oddly approached Trump campaign foreign policy advisor George Papadopoulos in the Spring of 2016 and boasted about having “dirt” on Hillary Clinton in the form of her thousands of “missing” emails — he was referring to Hillary Clinton’s State Department emails, not the Podesta-DNC emails.

https://thepatriotwatchdog.com/its-happening-bill-barr-zeroing-in-he-just-made-the-announcement-weve-all-been-waiting-for/

Offline aligncare

My sources are telling me to keep your powder dry, all this negativity we keep hearing over Barr around here is unwarranted.

â€œThe wheels of justice turn slowly but grind exceedingly fine.”

Trump will have his vindication.  :yowsa:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Barr's gonna be like a bulldog that bites and won't let go.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Barr's gonna be like a bulldog that bites and won't let go.

I'm gonna go Vic Vega and ask Barr,   Are you gonna bark all day little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jpsb

Online libertybele

I'll believe it when he starts indicting people; until then, I'm not buying it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I agree with libertybelle.  Believe it when I see folks indicted and CONVICTED!!!