Author Topic: Protesters in Minneapolis Physically Attack Trump Supporter After Rally, Chant Anti-Police Slogans  (Read 452 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Protesters in Minneapolis Physically Attack Trump Supporter After Rally, Chant Anti-Police Slogans
Leah Barkoukis

@LeahBarkoukis
|
Posted: Oct 11, 2019 7:30 AM

President Trump’s rally in Minnesota Thursday drew hundreds of protesters, who lit MAGA hats on fire, reportedly threw urine, and attacked a Trump supporter as he left.

Protesters also clashed with the police, with one “tense” moment when they began chanting “Whose streets? Our streets” and “kill a cop, save a life.” According to Townhall’s Cortey O’Brien, “Blue lives don’t f***ing matter” was also among the anti-police language used.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2019/10/11/trump-rally-protest-n2554573
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Disgusting.  Is this supposed to persuade or just to incite violence for its own sake?   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline skeeter

I hope this human waste gets plenty of media. The entire nation needs to hear their ugly message.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If this keeps up the attendance at Trump's rallies will dwindle...
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

Funny you should say that - my wife said she felt like attending a Trump rally after watching this trash. I agree.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Funny you should say that - my wife said she felt like attending a Trump rally after watching this trash. I agree.

I would be scared to death....
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

That's been the plan for a long time, but I don't think it's working.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Disgusting behavior. The sign that blue lives don't' matter is especially evil.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline conservativevoter

For those of the population who have thinking brains, doesn't it impress you how brave the antifa are with their black dress and face masks?  Wowser..........  ****slapping

No wonder Trump let loose last night with those remarks about Biden.  You can only push a man so far.  Republicans were wonderfully well-behaved in comparison to those who think that THEY should be the only ones who speak!   :amen: